Last with a bullet

Remove this Banner Ad

If Sloane is ordinary now, how will we suffer when he goes?
s**t coach, s**t captain... It's not hard to work out.

Were going nowhere in a hurry

What dangerfield did was. An act of a dog. When he was not honest about leaving. After what happened with Walsh. Sloane had no problem with it, because he was in business with dangerfield. Boys club. He's no captain. Walsh said, to him, there's no I, in team, when Walsh explained why he wasn't made captain.

Were going nowhere with him as captain, we can't go any more backward than we are. We'd be getting 100 point hammering every week if wasn't for covid. That's what awaits us next year.

sh*t coach, sh*t captain... It's not hard to work out.

Were going nowhere in a hurry

What dangerfield did was. An act of a dog. When he was not honest about leaving. After what happened with Walsh. Sloane had no problem with it, because he was in business with dangerfield. Boys club. He's no captain. Walsh said, to him, there's no I, in team, when Walsh explained why he wasn't made captain.

Were going nowhere with him as captain, we can't go any more backward than we are. We'd be getting 100 point hammering every week if wasn't for covid. That's what awaits us next year.
I'm absolutely loving your sense of optimism. The more supporters like you the better :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back