League Cup League Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester United)

League Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shame. I like Brades but his shitposting in Matchday threads is a bit OTT haha. 90 minutes of pain basically.

Gameday threads only make sense at the time when you are watching live. They are just throwaway lines reacting to what you are watching. Stuff that you might say to your mates if you were sitting in the pub with them. There's no point over-analysing them in retrospect.

Gameday threads only make sense at the time when you are watching live. They are just throwaway lines reacting to what you are watching. Stuff that you might say to your mates if you were sitting in the pub with them. There's no point over-analysing them in retrospect.
Pretty much this.

Even live his posts are painful.

If the answer to anyone posting anything is "just put him on ignore" why do we have mods?

Because mods enforce the forum rules whereas putting people on ignore is an option if you find their postings painful. Or are you a masochist?

Because mods enforce the forum rules whereas putting people on ignore is an option if you find their postings painful. Or are you a masochist?

So if I put Brades on ignore and miss his quite excellent post about Potter that was backing up my opinion of Potter, I miss a good quality post that contributes meaningfully to a discussion. Or do you exist in an echo chamber?

Last I checked trolling was discouraged.

So if I put Brades on ignore and miss his quite excellent post about Potter that was backing up my opinion of Potter, I miss a good quality post that contributes meaningfully to a discussion.

It's up to you whether you put him on ignore so you are spared his posts that you find so painful. Or you don't, so that you see his excellent posts that you agree with.

It's up to you whether you put him on ignore so you are spared his posts that you find so painful. Or you don't, so that you see his excellent posts that you agree with.

Thank you for that insightful input.

It's also possible to ignore posters without having them on ignore, just don't care about their posts and skim over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's also possible to ignore posters without having them on ignore, just don't care about their posts and skim over them.

Do as Ted Lasso says. Be a goldfish.

Give zero *s 10 seconds later. Then you will be the happiest poster alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back