Roast Leon Davis Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Lip Gallagher

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
??????

Picket for mine, not only did he * my multi he had like 3 disposals for the game, Tom McDonald wasn’t much better, 2 junk time goals means little.

Cody Weightman by far

Weightman was concussed early imo, not sure he knew where he was when he bounced of the post

Pickett...looked for the easy pickings but that is his job

small forwards should be exempt from this award?

Concussed? So why wasn't he assessed and subbed off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He bounced right back up, I don’t think he was concussed, but he was 2 weeks ago and you could read something into that maybe.

Yeah that's a bit of a stretch for me. If you're picked for a GF you need to be showing more than what he did. He was incredibly poor tonight. Pickett at least provided some pressure.

Was wondering about Naughton playing at all. But he actually kicked a goal I don't remember....
I thought McDonald was a late withdrawal until late in the 3rd qtr, he also ****ed one of my multi’s up 2 weeks ago, his form went to s**t late in the season, lucky Sideshow Brown was around.

Seriously though congratulations to Melbourne, that GF was one of the strangest I’ve seen, it wasn’t goal for goal it was 5 goals for 5 goals, Demons showed a heap of ticker.

Yeah that's a bit of a stretch for me. If you're picked for a GF you need to be showing more than what he did. He was incredibly poor tonight. Pickett at least provided some pressure.
Cody showed a bit, I couldn’t fault his effort, I thought he earned a free kick late in the 3rd which wasn’t paid infront of goal, but hey, after his efforts a few weeks back the umps weren’t giving him s**t unless his head was ripped clean off, even then it’s 50/50 call lol.

Didn't take enough notice in the first half but Caleb Daniel had 26 to half time. Pickett was near him in the second half and he only had 10 more touches for the match. I dont think the coaches will be unhappy with Pickett's game.

Weightman was concussed early imo, not sure he knew where he was when he bounced of the post

Pickett...looked for the easy pickings but that is his job

small forwards should be exempt from this award?

Dees players all play their roles Pickett didn’t have his normal impact but he still worked his butt of at times to pressure the dogs defenders
Interesting point here.. hit the post and the ground with his head. Bit of a worry wasn’t much said about it at the time or during the game ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back