Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Rucci's response

*, the link is real. I hope Port is ready for 2,000 overweight 40 / 50 something blokes all chasing the elusive 5 responding 20 or 30 something female Pear fans. :eek: They'll have their work cut out to find the rare photogenic entry that looks good for any follow-up.

Anyone here been to Tassie for the footy? Heading over for the hawks game in may. I've got a mate living in Hobart who ill be staying with but just wondering what airline people have flown in the past? No direct flights it seems which is garbage. Also stupidly expensive.

Anyone here been to Tassie for the footy? Heading over for the hawks game in may. I've got a mate living in Hobart who ill be staying with but just wondering what airline people have flown in the past? No direct flights it seems which is garbage. Also stupidly expensive.

Have been over, not for the footy. Virgin are very unreliable on that route, if Qantas are remotely competitive on price, go with them. Great spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving Benny D giving it back to the Twitter trolls who are ripping into Watts.

Like his passion but you never win by 'giving it back' to trolls, you win by ignoring them.

CD at the Convention made the potential of a pitch to a quality free agent sound likely.

We have the cap space. In your face Damian Barrett. :p

jetstar does adelaide to hobart direct... sometimes. i can't work out the schedule so i'm guessing it's more of a summer or peak events things (e.g. dark mofo festival).

it's a campaigner to waste a whole day flying for what should be a short trip. if you haven't done it before, i'd honestly consider the ferry. drive to melb, catch ferry (make sure you book a cabin DO NOT try to sleep in the recliners). it's more of an experience and if you book a few days off you can make a little mini holiday out of it. hobart is pretty fun and tassie has scenery like nowhere else.

Coniglio isn't a FA but by golly I'm salivating at the thought
Coniglio is a restricted free agent at the end of this season. GWS can match an offer, but they're in a tight salary cap spot, while we've got a bit of a slush fund.

Tomlinson and Buntine are also Restricted Free Agents. And they've also got Himmelburg, Kelly and Hopper as out of contract players that other clubs will be chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back