Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You continue to cover yourself in glory.

We have a large indigenous contigent and a league leading indigenous programs department.

Reckon racism might have affected a few of those people?

LOL lets not worry about being a football club and fixing the mess that this football club has become especially on field.

LOL lets not worry about being a football club and fixing the mess that this football club has become especially on field.

Finally! FPPF has cracked the case! If only we hadn't spent 75 minutes watching a documentary about football that was incredibly relevant to the lives of every single player, we'd have probably solved all of our on-field problems.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, the original of this famous photograph?

kwrPgo0.jpg
I made that, so obviously I had it at some point. I'm not even sure where I got it from originally.
I think this might be it:
0jQf8ku.png

LOL that score after last week's garbage.

Bonus:
Lynch being a Butch wannabe the following year:
edq0rsb.jpg

Watching this video I have two questions.

1. Why was (Leslie?) wearing a t-shirt under his guernsey in the 88 grand final?

2. What was Rohan Smith thinking with that little tuft of hair on his forehead?

Lol I'd totally forgot the days when the umps used to try and break up the fights, before they started just throwing the ball up and letting play restart.

There's been some disquiet about the subject matter of many of our threads. Granted, the Port Board can be mighty confusing with all the current issues galvanising our fans. As a community service for oppo fans or even Port fans new to the board I've done a quick precis of the current discussion points in our most active threads:

Ken Hinkley 2013-2019 - We should sack Ken
David Koch, PAFC Chairman - We should sack David for extending Ken, then sack Ken
Changes v Richmond - We have already lost this game at selection, so sack Ken
TRTT Part 8: We'll terrorise Neale I reckon - For sprouting this nonsense to the media, we should sack Ken
Trade Targets/Rumours - We could get plenty of star players here if we sacked Ken
2019 Membership - Plumetting because of poor performance, we need to sack Ken
Our next coach - What happens if we assume we have already sacked Ken
Let's talk Ports - Let's talk Port's Head Coach, then sack him
Port Board General AFL talk - How Ken is responsible for climate change and should therefore be sacked
Sack Ken - Star Wars, obscure indie bands of the 90s

There's been some disquiet about the subject matter of many of our threads. Granted, the Port Board can be mighty confusing with all the current issues galvanising our fans. As a community service for oppo fans or even Port fans new to the board I've done a quick precis of the current discussion points in our most active threads:

David Koch, PAFC Chairman - We should sack David for extending Ken, then sack Ken
TRTT Part 8: We'll terrorise Neale I reckon - For sprouting this nonsense to the media, we should sack Ken
Trade Targets/Rumours - We could get plenty of star players here if we sacked Ken
Port Board General AFL talk - How Ken is responsible for climate change and should therefore be sacked

This is now the Sack Ken board.

Quite brilliant. Sad, but brilliant.
Oh and funny, very funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club has never been less relevant in its entire existence. We are freo tier irrelevant, not freared, not respected, nothing.
Is time the PAFC got back to being the PAFC. We have become so far removed from what made us one of the greatest clubs in the land.

We have lost our heartland, our spirit and our soul. It's not a real club feel to it anymore, in fact, we are set up no different to the other mob, when in the past we were vastly different to them.

No real path from juniors to the PAFC hurts, players don't care for the club, I know times have changed, but.. In fact it's embarrassing that during the week there was some junior comp with sanfl clubs split in crow and power divisions.. Wtf Norwood south west and the eagles were the power division. Wtf.. When did this great club become the cartel the eagles wanted... What a joke, this has nothing to do with the PAFC.

Give us back our club you campaigners.

You just know that there was a couple people sitting around, deciding on the best emoji to represent Port in a facebook status for the SANFL would be, and these people are earning good wage which we contribute to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back