News Lions kits and supporter gear discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have a size L or XL 2023 mens media polo they'd be willing to sell? The new polos look much looser in their fitting and don't have as much blue.

I would make a great retro logo, but in all honesty it doesn't look very professional and is clearly a re-jig of our previous logos with the 80s/90s inspired text and graphics. The BBFFC is not easily seen either.

I'm a staunch advocate of the traditional Fitzroy Lion (I even feel modernising is completely unnecessary and would rather preserve the traditional lion), however the paddlepop as a standalone corporate logo is not that offensive to me.

The clumsy re-design of our traditional guernsey with the paddlepop was offensive for a myriad of reasons (not least of all the lack of supporter consultation with its introduction) and is generally symbolic of a dark period in club's history both on and off-field.

I'm all for more Fitzroy lion to be incorporated on merchandise and branding and perhaps even a prominent feature on our next club logo.

I must say the Essendon and AFL logos have withstood the test of time quite well.

would make a great retro logo, but in all honesty it doesn't look very professional and is clearly a re-jig of our previous logos with the 80s/90s inspired text and graphics.
That's the point it's meant to be an updated version of the 90's logo with some additional tweaks. It's not meant to appear professional, it's just a 1 hour project I made in canva.

That's the point it's meant to be an updated version of the 90's logo with some additional tweaks. It's not meant to appear professional, it's just a 1 hour project I made in canva.

I enjoyed the throwback. I'll always associate the "Brisbane" font with success and many hours of trying to replicate it by hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blue definitely improves it but still wouldn't add it to my collection... I have 6 Guernseys, 7 Polo shirts and an inordinate number of caps.
Not a fan of white jumpers for us, this design feels like a regression and they could of done a better effort. Don't understand what was wrong with our current Gold/Maroon clash jumper.

Not a fan of white jumpers for us, this design feels like a regression and they could of done a better effort. Don't understand what was wrong with our current Gold/Maroon clash jumper.
If I had to guess, the AFL doesn't think our clash jumper provides sufficient contrast to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back