Podcast LIVE in game show - Richmond vs Gold Coast, TONIGHT, 6:50pm we go live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's game day and we are going LIVE again!

captain blood 17 and Tiger71 are locked in and ready to go.

If you don't want to listen to the regular commentary you get from 7 or Fox for our match tonight vs Gold Coast, then this is the show for you!

Using the wonderful powers of Spreaker we will be going LIVE*.

So mute your TV's, sync in with us and enjoy the ride.

Important notes:
-It's not full blown commentary. Think of it like watching the game at the G sitting among Tiger supporters at the Punt Road End, that's the vibe we have created.

-There is a slight delay between Spreaker audio and TV. To fix this all you have to do is pause your TV / Game as soon as you see the umpire bounce the ball for the start of the game. I will then count everyone in on when to hit play again on the TV and we will all be synced up.

-We are passionate supporters like everyone else, so there could be language used.

-Spreaker does have a chat client, so if you're listening in you can send through questions as well!

To listen in click this link at around 6:50pm TONIGHT (I'll post a reminder in this thread)

This will take you to the Spreaker Tigercast page, and once we are live the live episode will appear at the top of the list. Just click play and you're in!

We hope to have a heaps of you on board listening in Live. It will be a heap of fun and something a bit different to what you get on mainstream TV.

I want to smash our existing record of live listens tonight, I'm wanting to get 150+ live.

It's a bit of fun and a good laugh so make sure you tune in.

Tiger71 has advised he has something special for tonights show AND some trade goss at half time. So tune in for that as well.

If you see my posts on various social platforms (Facebook or Twitter) please just give it a like and a share if possible. It only takes 5 seconds but really helps with us getting the show out there to everyone :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The red button has been clicked, we are LIVE on the airwaves right now.

tune in for our pregame show now with the game chat kicking off at 7:10pm.

Trade goss at half time with T71 as well!

Mute your TV and listen in with our audio below.

*mild language may occur

Great call tonight boys!! Awesome entertainment as usual... shits all over fox and 7...

roast: spreakers chat shitting itself!!
Michaels on the case for fixing it next week!
Yeah bit bummed about the spreaker messages being delayed.

Glad you enjoyed it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back