Mark Williams as asst coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does his best work with the kids , he'd be a great development coach . But I'd rather we get John Blakey in for that role

I'd say yes ... but what happened at Richmond?!?!?!?
S**T game style has hurt Richmond as much as anything else . You've got Reidwoldt sitting in your forward 50 get it in quick & the bloke will kick 80 goals , but No Dimma would rather chip sideways/ backwards ... Possession game only gives teams time push back and clog up space . Unbelievable when you think about it

S**T game style has hurt Richmond as much as anything else . You've got Reidwoldt sitting in your forward 50 get it in quick & the bloke will kick 80 goals , but No Dimma would rather chip sideways/ backwards ... Possession game only gives teams time push back and clog up space . Unbelievable when you think about it

Reminds me of Brad Scott. North always had 3 talls up forward, but instead of kicking it in long and fast, we p1ss fart around, giving the opposition time to get back and flood our FL.

Never take an assistant from a club that has struggled to develop or achieve, there are reasons beyond the players that it is that way. He also underachieved with what was an exceptionally talented group of players at Port. Not saying he has no value, or might not have learnt or grown from his past experiences, just don't want us rolling the dice to find out.

Does his best work with the kids , he'd be a great development coach . But I'd rather we get John Blakey in for that role
John Blakey will only come to North as head coach not an assistant and we know that's not going to happen get Choco Williams to North to coach the new VFL side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know jake batchelor and played against him a few times. Good bloke and always up for a chat. I once asked him who a real slave driver amounst the coach's what's dimma like ect. He said chocco goes psychotic and is a nutcase if you miss a kick or handball at training! So our disposal by foot and hand sureley wouldn't be good for his health

P
Never take an assistant from a club that has struggled to develop or achieve, there are reasons beyond the players that it is that way. He also underachieved with what was an exceptionally talented group of players at Port. Not saying he has no value, or might not have learnt or grown from his past experiences, just don't want us rolling the dice to find out.
remember his a premiership coach

And a decent player in his time......although I witnessed a young Brian Wilson give him an absolute bath one day at Arden St. Still shake my head at the decision to let him go.
Was that around the same time he started the Beach Boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back