Game Day Marsh Community Series 1 2020: Hawthorn v St Kilda, Thursday 20th February 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

7 years of frustration will do that to you.. not sure I ever personally put him down, that’s not what I do but I admit I was pretty forthright and blunt about him. Might I add, TOB is no star but I happily took the knee and accepted that I got it a little wrong.
I think that’s the issue though, you give praise when a player is performing well. But when they’re down you heap s**t on them.

At least 90% of your posts are negative.

I think that’s the issue though, you give praise when a player is performing well. But when they’re down you heap s**t on them.

At least 90% of your posts are negative.

Appreciate your input mate

A little hard to find the topic of footy in here amongst the bitching, but I guess everyone has the right to there opinion 😂.
Anyway I'll back Clarko and his men in every day of the week to know what they are doing, and if we aren't good enough we aren't good enough.

A little hard to find the topic of footy in here amongst the bitching, but I guess everyone has the right to there opinion 😂.
Anyway I'll back Clarko and his men in every day of the week to know what they are doing, and if we aren't good enough we aren't good enough.
Nah
* that
We’re s**t

Training peeps, who has a good idea of where Scrimshaw, Howe and Gunston are at in their recovery... and what are they actually recovering from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often have we heard coaches say that the midfield is the key. In this praccy match our mids clearly were just getting some competitive miles in their legs. After that they were taken off. No game plan will win when mids are just cruising and then taken off. I rather look at some individual performances like Patton, Frost, Greaves, etc. Patton was good and will get better the more he plays. Frost will need a little time to gel but did some good things too. I reckon the last praccy match Vs Melbourne will show a little more but Clarko will have his own agenda. Important players to come back too. We need Gunston too as he is the most experienced forward in the side and can help give some direction.

How often have we heard coaches say that the midfield is the key. In this praccy match our mids clearly were just getting some competitive miles in their legs. After that they were taken off. No game plan will win when mids are just cruising and then taken off. I rather look at some individual performances like Patton, Frost, Greaves, etc. Patton was good and will get better the more he plays. Frost will need a little time to gel but did some good things too. I reckon the last praccy match Vs Melbourne will show a little more but Clarko will have his own agenda. Important players to come back too. We need Gunston too as he is the most experienced forward in the side and can help give some direction.
Exactly. As the midfield gelled and worked things out they started to click, and we kicked a few goals to get level.
Then most of them sat out the rest of the game, eating lollies and joking around.
Despite what the saints supporters (and now Suns after their win over cats), premierships are not won in February.

I personally really liked what I saw from Frost. Love his energy, even manning the mark he was energetic & his closing speed is ridiculous for a man his size.
Patton was great too, even if he wasn’t going to mark it he purposely tapped the ball to the advantage of our other forwards. Jiath will be great but needs to calm down, always looks a bit chaotic when he has the ball.
A lot of doom and gloom on here but there are definitely positives.

Didn't see much but young Greaves absolutely roosted a kick-in late in the last. Was there a breeze (to left of screen)?

That and any lager. Develop yah taste buds you uncouth Heathens.
Whoa there, slow your roll. There are some truly magnificent Lagers out there. Some palate education may be required. I suggest a course from Messrs Schlenkerla, Augustiner, Mahrs & Rothaus amongst others.

I’d be more worried if we were looking great in a practice match, as it would suggest we’d missed the point of them. As others have mentioned, it’s a first hit out, against a team desperate to show of their return home and new signings. They needed this to go well, we needed to get some run into a few players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back