Shield Match 8: New South Wales vs Victoria, SCG, 19-22nd Nov, 10:30 AM AEDT

More points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we were done with Dean now looks like he will play all year now, maybe even the oneday games. lol oh well he has played well

Hey least NSW did something- keeps Dean in the side for good

Sangha's control for a leg spinner his age (for a leg spinner in general really) is quite remarkable which allows his captain to bowl him for extended periods of time but let's not pretend like he's turning the ball a whole heap.

Sangha's control for a leg spinner his age (for a leg spinner in general really) is quite remarkable which allows his captain to bowl him for extended periods of time but let's not pretend like he's turning the ball a whole heap.

Turns it enough both ways that's all you need really. He's not Warne but no spinner ever will be

The vitriol over Dean is weird. We're in a situation where arguably 3 of our 4 best openers are unavailable. He's not a superstar but he's solid depth at worst. He's not best 11 but who would you pick ahead of him for opening right now that's available?

The vitriol over Dean is weird. We're in a situation where arguably 3 of our 4 best openers are unavailable. He's not a superstar but he's solid depth at worst. He's not best 11 but who would you pick ahead of him for opening right now that's available?

Tom Rogers from Ringwood is a promising opener,not sure how he went in the 2nds game against NSW but got a ton in premier cricket last Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Rogers from Ringwood is a promising opener,not sure how he went in the 2nds game against NSW but got a ton in premier cricket last Saturday.
Tom Rogers is very inconsistent still, a feast or famine type. I'm happy enough to wait for him whilst Dean is still competent. Blake Thomson could get there though.

Travis Dean scoring runs against a team that isn't the Redbacks, I can't believe what I am seeing.

Interesting situation. We probably need to start lifting the RR now to get a decent lead and declare 80-ish ahead with an hour left in the day to see if we can get a few wickets before stumps

Interesting situation. We probably need to start lifting the RR now to get a decent lead and declare 80-ish ahead with an hour left in the day to see if we can get a few wickets before stumps

It’s raining it’s pouring tomorrow anyway hahahahaha

A draw is good lol

Back