Matchday 14 - Now with eastern time.

Your thoughts on eastern time?

• I am very neutral towards it (you bastard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The question has now gotta be asked is what the fudge has happened to Leicester City? Is Claudio under pressure? Can the unthinkable happen and they get embroiled in a real relegation fight? And thirdly, why the * didn't they play like this in April and may :mad:

Jatz Fryer Tuck

Is it too late for the hammers to move back to the Boleyn? This move has been a disaster. It's like playing at a neutral venue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True I might be jumping the gun a bit, but Look at what he did with Juve and talent barren Italy team. He's clearly a masterful man manager and astute tactically.
Conte is a god, absolutely love the bloke and what he has done at Chelsea. Hopefully they win the league in a canter. They are the only side in the current top 6 I don't despise

No just enjoy a game of football in November without thinking of the consequences at the top - its way too early in the season.
This doesnt make sense. What happens now affects what happens later in the season. Every game counts in the league mate. Every game is important.

Back