Mecurial player, who's your favourite?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said a bag. 6 isnt a bag. And you might be a bit loose with your definition of several.

In this day and age, six is definitely a bag. When was the last time a player kicked 10 in a game? What's the biggest haul this year?

Definition of several - more than two but not many.

Against the Cats, Saints and Port, he kicked six which is pretty good for a small forward in modern football.

You have been watching since the time of matera and have walters in ahead of franklin, modra, kouta, carey, gehrig, farmer and about 50 others?
Walters is currently. The other four I mentioned were all time favourites. You're right though Buddy, Modra and a host of others are stiff not to get mentioned.

Yes cos it's a stupid choice. Nothing mercurial about him. This isnt a subjective debate. Its objective. You are allowed to have a choice and its allowed to be disputed.
You have been watching since the time of matera and have walters in ahead of franklin, modra, kouta, carey, gehrig, farmer and about 50 others?

You do realise people other than yourself are allowed to have an opinion?

OP has definition of mercurial wrong. The spelling is wrong too.

subject to sudden or unpredictable changes of mood or mind.

Barry Hall
Robbie Muir
Not Mark Jackson he was mad all the time

A/ Keystroke error

B/ Definition: Subject to sudden or unpredictable changes in mood or mind.

Seems the bolded applies to football performances in complimentary terms, certainly from commentators and seems to have been adopted that way by the football public.

If you want I can extend the title: "Players who do amazing unpredictable and seemingly very difficult things with the football on a regular basis, who's your favourite?"

A slightly more obscure, left-field entry, Jamie Morrissey. He even got called ‘The Freak’ because of the freakish things he could pull off on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back