Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

Montefilia looks a 2 miler to me. Most haven’t tried it and I think people just trying to make the obvious excuse why they are not tipping a horse of her class.

Will be hard to beat Deauville Legend though who I don’t really think is unders or anything just I don’t want to back a $3.50 chance in the Cup.
Don't mind Mont but you need to be very very good mare to win that weight

Very keen on the chances tomorrow of #24 DREAMS OF FLOWERS, loves the wet and only 50kg on her back should fly down the straight. Loves the distance too, I think she won the Sydney Cup last year.

The favourite VAUDEVILLE LEGEND looks ok but has never run 2 miles before so for that I have to be against.

Seriously though every man and his dog has suddenly jumped on to Realm Of Flowers from absolutely nowhere!? I can never remember such a collective of support for a horse who I genuinely think has absolutely no chance and should be 50/1. It's like a conspiracy from the media to all get together to talk up the chances of a brave local runner. Given Jug will have blocked half the country by this point him and I might have to migrate to BigDeauy if ROFFY gets up tomorrow.

Seriously though every man and his dog has suddenly jumped on to Realm Of Flowers from absolutely nowhere!? I can never remember such a collective of support for a horse who I genuinely think has absolutely no chance and should be 50/1. It's like a conspiracy from the media to all get together to talk up the chances of a brave local runner. Given Jug will have blocked half the country by this point him and I might have to migrate to BigDeauy if ROFFY gets up tomorrow.

SURPRISE BABY FEELS

Ahahaha anyone else get the 'exclusive to your account' text from Betr? Get $150 in bonus cash + original stake of $10 back if you cash out your bet on tomorrow's winner....

Tempted to text back (nb I know it'll be a no-reply account) to say make it $500 cash + 500 bonus cash and I'll think about it :tearsofjoy:

No Way Comedy GIF by CBC

It is what it is mate! People and Aussies allways look for value on these days even though ROF ain’t value right now as I have her 15-1 at the shortest.

I Blackbooked her last year and also have black booked Tralee Rose a while ago who is going around at 100-1! I I’ve backed both with small amounts only cause I trust my Blackbook even though they maybe running out of their class range!

Aussies will always go for value and each to their own.

Ahahaha anyone else get the 'exclusive to your account' text from Betr? Get $150 in bonus cash + original stake of $10 back if you cash out your bet on tomorrow's winner....

Tempted to text back (nb I know it'll be a no-reply account) to say make it $500 cash + 500 bonus cash and I'll think about it :tearsofjoy:

No Way Comedy GIF by CBC

You can smell the fear

LOL. Cashout your betr DL bet with $150 in bonus cash 😂. They are getting desperate.

Good opportunity to reinvest on the sharps horse, Realm of Flowers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camorra’s win in the Curragh give him a chance? I know hes gone terribly next start but if we forgive that run

It is what it is mate! People and Aussies allways look for value on these days even though ROF ain’t value right now as I have her 15-1 at the shortest.

I Blackbooked her last year and also have black booked Tralee Rose a while ago who is going around at 100-1! I I’ve backed both with small amounts only cause I trust my Blackbook even though they maybe running out of their class range!

Aussies will always go for value and each to their own.
But it's not value
It's poison price

Camorra’s win in the Curragh give him a chance? I know hes gone terribly next start but if we forgive that run

Last 3 on wet been beaten absolute furlongs - if it got back to a 6 or so I could throw him in for third/fourth but otherwise no.

But it's not value
It's poison price
Yeah I admit she unders now but on 50kg and barrier 5 regardless she is a massive show and runs the 3200 which you can’t say for all in the field.

You cannot ignore the Metrop run IMO.

With flowers in its name it could well be the "ladys" pick as well

Yeah I admit she unders now but on 50kg and barrier 5 regardless she is a massive show and runs the 3200 which you can’t say for all in the field.

You cannot ignore the Metrop run IMO.

I mean her two 3200m runs are getting rolled by Carif and Selino - I am sure plenty in the field could do that.

Get On about to start on channel 78 and I can’t wait till they get our board expert Parris on to tip the card and show everyone how it is done punting wise and who needs a mortgage these days! 🤣

Get On about to start on channel 78 and I can’t wait till they get our board expert Parris on to tip the card and show evgeryonw how it is d

Knowing the get on crew I will be disappointed if three of the four don't have Realmy on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back