Discussion Moment of the Season

Remove this Banner Ad

sainterryan

All Australian
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
On reflection what was your moment of the season?

Winning against the dogs was up there for me. And also Max Kings goal against the dogs the first time we played them I loved. The win against port was another one.

Even though he has copped a bit tonight my favourite moment of the season goes all the way back to the preseason game against hawthorn at Moorabbin.There was a moment where Brad Hill ran through the centre lowered his eyes and hit a forward at full pace. The whole crowd just let out this groan noise, it was like a noise of relief like this is what we have been waiting for, I felt at that moment were heading the right way.

post your moment-

Last edited:

Agreed with Hills pre season matches.
I'd never seen much of him before but fell in love with every kick he did.

So good to actually have confidence that a player will actually hit a target.

Hasn't lived up to people's expectations but I absolutely love seeing amazing inside 50 kicks and he has done some bloody rippers this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning a final for the first time in 10 years - Giants game was also mini final & we passed with flying colours

Beating Port in Adelaide - great game really put them away in the last quarter they couldn’t go with us

Beating Richmond/Carlton/Essendon can’t stand the “big 4”

Honestly just seeing improvement from Coffield/Clark/Paton/Marshall etc is the icing on the cake

Also Max King. We are very blessed to have him for the next 10 years

Might be odd but I think it was the last qtr vs Freo.

That loss really stung this group & Ratts had no choice but to address the issue of teams getting runs against us. From that point forward our backline was immense.

So many times teams won repeat inside 50s over a span of several minutes and we just gave them nothing. Our ability to handle pressure on the last line was insane.

Upgrade the midfield for next year & we are on the way!

Hunter Clark putting on the dance steps in defence to release Butler for the winning goal against Gold Coast is hard to beat,

8d9521260a4b44b6785848affb739f49

Remove this Banner Ad

Back