Murphy returns medal to Bevo

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Bob Murphy thread

giphy.gif

Beveridge is a god because he gave it to Murphy, Murphy is a saint because he returned it . The whole thing has been one big circle jerk. How about a bit more focus on the guys that played.

I heard 'bevo' is going to now wait until 'murph' is sleeping and place it around his neck to find it when he wakes up. 'Murph' will then take it back to 'bevo' and be like "mate, what's this about?". 'Bevo' will reply with "fair dinkum, the footy gods must have put it there". 'Murph' will be like "mmm seems plausible I guess but look Bev, I really think you deserve it more than me. You're a top bloke Bev, but don't think that this is over".

Who knows how it will unfold after that.
In the end, it doesn't matter who keeps the medal - what matters is that they keep handing it back to each other as publicly as possible for as long as possible to maintain the generosity-momentum over the off-season. It's all about work rate at the Doggies.

With all due respect Bob you are one of countless players that have missed out on a premiership medal and would have been good to see win one. Its a hard luck story of footy, but you missed the whole year and they won it without you. Bevo has earnt this medal, you haven't.
Thanks for the scoop Hutchy. This hasn't been covered at all and it's super relevant.

With all due respect Bob you are one of countless players that have missed out on a premiership medal and would have been good to see win one. Its a hard luck story of footy, but you missed the whole year and they won it without you. Bevo has earnt this medal, you haven't.
With all due respect juss, despite the fact you have "Norm Smith Medalist" written below your name means nothing, you didn't play in a AFL Grand Final let alone have been judged best a field. Too Bad just the way things are. JJ earned the Norm Smith Medal, you haven't.

The only honourable thing to do is to tell Big Footy to delete the mentioning of it from your profile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey OP - so he bloody should! He didn't play in the Grand Final and the medal belongs to the winning coach.
It belongs to whomever Beveridge wants to give it to. Given he wants to put it in a museum, now that Bob has returned it, shows just how moronic the outrage has been. He doesn't even bloody want it.

It belongs to whomever Beveridge wants to give it to. Given he wants to put it in a museum, now that Bob has returned it, shows just how moronic the outrage has been. He doesn't even bloody want it.
Which tells me that Luke Beveridge is a decent human being - good on him.

I thought with this people might stop hating Bob Murphy now and return to a week ago when he was generally thought of as a good bloke.

Good to see that by returning the medal that everyone demanded he give back, he's still a dickhead for it.
Its taken a GF win for the footy world to finally see through Bob for what he is.

In the end, it doesn't matter who keeps the medal - what matters is that they keep handing it back to each other as publicly as possible for as long as possible to maintain the generosity-momentum over the off-season. It's all about work rate at the Doggies.
Beautiful hands too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back