NAB Cup- Your most exciting 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Good post.

Of the newbies Derickx was the most impressive.

Conca, Batchelor, Taylor and McDonald all showed glimpses but nothing more than that.

Edwards, White and Nahas were poor, very poor. Along with Connors, Morton and Tuck they were in there as the 'senior' players. The latter three looked like AFL players, the first three didn't.

One of the more pleasant surprises for me was Rance down back. I had all but written him off, but maybe just maybe, there is something to work with.

Exactly my thoughts. Edwards' solid 2010 earns him a bit more lee-way, but White and Nahas should have their papers stamped right now if we are going to continue this improvement.

White's had more than enough time, unfortunately being a great runner does not a footballer make. His legs seem to move faster than his brain. The comparison was made by somebody to Mitch Farmer, Farmer is light years ahead of White.

I'd sooner keep Nahas than White, as he is really only a couple of years removed from the rookie list. But ultimately neither of them should get a spot in the 22 once we're up and going

1 - Grimes without a doubt, he will be in the team sooner rather than later, a great prospect.
2 - Conca - perfect mover.
3 - Couple other lads had their moments but still a way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back