New Club - I'm Sorry Chris Mayne

Remove this Banner Ad

He is playing that link role well! He is running hard to make space and be an option. Was often in the right spots today as a result of grunt running. Well done Mayney! Just keep doing your bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say contract extension??
At half the price. You can get plenty of players to do his role for half of what he’s getting. If you’re going to put your hand out for big dollars you need to bring more than 1 percenters.

He did well.

Good on him.

Can only do your very best and be at least is doing his bit.

Give credit to Bucks. He said at the start of the year every player would be picked on form and attitude and he especially referred to Mayne...found him a role, picked him and kept picking him and faith is being re-paid.

Feel good for Mayne because he had copped a hiding from many, including me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undoubtedly best game for the club today.
One little negative, at times I think he plays a little too safe but maybe he's been instructed to do so.
With the amount of crap that he's copped, it probably wouldn't be greatly surprising if he's a little wary of major stuff ups. I glad to see him going well and he's going to be hard to dislodge from his spot the way he's going.

Imagine if he took that hanger
Having seen him take/attempt a few in the VFL final it was the one thing missing from his recent good form. Good to see his confidence is up.

Let’s not celebrate average performances. He’s still way way over paid and not in our best 22

2906582-1377231271-59450.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back