New Simmer

So guys Loopy has informed me he will no longer be with us next season. I'd like to thank him for all the work he has done. It is a pain in the ass job and he has performed magnificently.

But that does bring us to the subject of a new simmer.

I'm throwing my hat in the ring if we have no viable alternative however I would encourage people to step forward as my preference is to not sim.

If you wish to do so or wish to discuss and nominate others post here.

This is not a thread for trolling though. If someone puts their hand up they will be seriously considered. Do not troll this thread or you'll sit round one out. This is for serious discussion guys.

No. Windows. Just QOOTY doesn't agree with whatever computer I try at it, apart from one instance where I had it going on an old Toshiba. I also wouldn't feel comfortable being the Simmer because I wouldn't understand many functions of the system.

I mean, I could be the simmer and learn it all on my computer, but my house doesn't have Internet. Uni life is enough pressure as it is ;).

I can't commit with 1 little kid running around and another on the way...
Thanks loopy!

Always knew you were queer.
1st person out for 1 round?

I can't commit with 1 little kid running around and another on the way...
Thanks loopy!

1st person out for 1 round?
Double standards apply to me. Duh.

Since the transfer from QBasic to QB64 (Qooty 10.0 or Qooty Fwoar), I have actually had the option to release the program for Mac (and also for Linux ... and any other characters from the peanuts series)

But the legwork is pretty huge. Probably. I haven't looked. Skeered.

I'm having a bit of a think about whether I could put my hand up to sim the matches, but as I'm feeling iffy about it, I don't really trust myself. Have a penchant for taking on more than I can handle. 99% sorry-but-no

I would, but I'm not sure if I have the time to do it.

And I need my laptop back first, I've been posting via phone for about 4 months.

So come back to me in a few months. Maybe.

Firstly I want to thank Sir loopy_cam for doing an absolute gun of a job at the simming, awesome effort broski! :thumbsu:

But down to the nitty gritty ...

well I guess boncer34 doesn't read his Conversations. I'd be more than happy to be the new simmer. Just think if I was the new simmer, it would cut my time down posting in match threads just a bit. Isn't that what everyone wants? :D

Also as said in the Conversation to boncer, I would change it around a bit.

I would not play favourtism with the East Side Hawks.

1. Matches to be simmed 2:30pm Sunday
  2. Matches posted at 5pm Sunday evening
  3. New match threads up on Mondays
  4. Team Submissions by 11:59pm Friday Nights
And I have also created thousands of flyers to hand out in the SFA world for this all important election :cool:

simmer.jpg

As you can see, I have Crown Lager & Bar 20 on board as my official sponsors :thumbsdown:

Serious offer put before you lot

I would prefer Sunday as more people would be active on a Sunday afternoon. Most people are at school/work on a Monday and would most likely miss the game.

#my2cents

I might be a chance if noone else puts there hand up. I can get QOOTY to work which helps. I would keep the sim on a Monday.

However since it's Jobe's lifelong dream to be the simmer I would give him my vote.

I would prefer Sunday as more people would be active on a Sunday afternoon. Most people are at school/work on a Monday and would most likely miss the game.

#my2cents
Studies show people are less active on Sundays

Back