Prediction Next Coach Sacked

Who is the next coach to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And like i said if they were playing an attractive brand of football and had a decent percentage i would agree. But if they play a negative, low scoring game style and get thrased everyone other game then he will be in trouble

If Carlton have close to their best 22 and still lack structure, get pumped every other week, players lose morale, coach loses the players etc, are all valid reasons that might find Bolton under the pump. This is different from simply “start winning”.

Don Pyke seems to be chameleon like in that he changes things up as they happen ie last years mental pressure to this years ''fun training ''

Miss a GF? I think a top 4 finish shuts everyone up. 5-8th will hear some murmurs. Outside the 8 and certainly questions will be raised
Fair point a top 4 might do the trick. As you said outside the top and it will be interesting.

5 - 8 probably has him still safe but the following year again you would expect top 4 unless there is something major such as a the large run of injuries you saw this year.

But as I said, he is under pressure where as Richardson is my tip to be first gone.

I think that’s the external perspective, but in reality I doubt win-loss alone is actually gonna put Bolton’s head in the noose. Club and supporters know what the deal is - a 66 game rebuild, 52 list changes and now the list has 28 guys who are 22 and under. The next phase is stabilise the list and develop this group as team. Would make no sense at to ditch the coach at this point, unless there’s some definite red flags about his ability to take this group forward.
Bolton was recruited largely because he was an assistant under Clarkson for 5 years.If he did depart, I would recommend Blake Caracella.

Not sure why there are so many votes for Bolton

He's a staff member at Carlton, which demonstrates the club is committed to him long term.

Combined with the growth and progress of what is probably the most exciting young list in the competition, I can't see how he can be fired.

It's great for Carlton, and sets the team up for success

This isn’t a serious post surely.

Bolton can’t coach. Add in an absolute s**t list with their ageing stars. Bring on the No 1 pick to Adelaide. End of story.

This isn’t a serious post surely.

Bolton can’t coach. Add in an absolute s**t list with their ageing stars. Bring on the No 1 pick to Adelaide. End of story.
Dog-dreaming-about-dog-food-247x300.jpg

Blues need to sack SOS before Bolton. Gives him next to nothing to work with beyond GWS rejects and fluffs most of their top end picks.

SOS is to Carlton what Hird was to Essendon.

Good for a laugh for the rest of us at least.

Remember folks, anything negative is trolling

Or anything so ridiculous it's hard to believe someone could be serious.

Top end draft picks: Weitering, McKay, Curnow, Cuningham, Petrevski-Seton, Fisher, Dow, O'Brien, Walsh, Stocker.

I see one real concern from 10 top end picks so far.

Do you think it reasonable to suggest SOS has given Bolton nothing to work with and fluffed most top end draft picks?

Or anything so ridiculous it's hard to believe someone could be serious.

Top end draft picks: Weitering, McKay, Curnow, Cuningham, Petrevski-Seton, Fisher, Dow, O'Brien, Walsh, Stocker.

I see one real concern from 10 top end picks so far.

Do you think it reasonable to suggest SOS has given Bolton nothing to work with and fluffed most top end draft picks?

I didn’t even mention Carlton. It was a general comment. Although more often than not it is Carlton supporters crying troll.

From those picks though: cuningham is a fail, weitering and petrevski-seton are concerns. Curnow is a success. The rest are unknowns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t even mention Carlton. It was a general comment. Although more often than not it is Carlton supporters crying troll.

Nah, there are zero coincidences about when you decide to make comment.

From those picks though: cuningham is a fail, weitering and petrevski-seton are concerns. Curnow is a success. The rest are unknowns

Cuningham is a concern. Midfielder 3 years in, with no consistency and heaps of injuries while others pass him by. Hasn't failed yet though.

Weitering is a key tall with 3 seasons under his belt, 1 very good, 1 so so and 1 disappointing. Needs to assert himself again this year.

SPS has 2 seasons behind him, almost 21. Played every game last year but is only now getting his first full preseason. Zero concern for me.

The rest being unknowns isn't quite right. There has been plenty to like from McKay and Dow, and I'm going to assume that you forgot about Fisher who is looking fantastic after 2 seasons.

View attachment 618261

Here was an enjoyable one also, probably because the team I support won.

Just a heads up, it’s saying you’re a Carlton supporter but with that post you must be a Melbourne supporter?

You dont think Don Pyke isnt good for a laugh? I thought the death stare was pretty funny. I also found the fact you named your pre-game stance after your arch rivals exceptionally funny. Were your players trying to channel Port Adelaide?

You dont think Don Pyke isnt good for a laugh? I thought the death stare was pretty funny. I also found the fact you named your pre-game stance after your arch rivals exceptionally funny. Were your players trying to channel Port Adelaide?

What is good for a laugh is that your hatred for Adelaide has you enjoying another teams win over the crows. Yet the crows flogged the actual team you support by 100 points

I can only imagine how boring the seasons must be for you

What is good for a laugh is that your hatred for Adelaide has you enjoying another teams win over the crows. Yet the crows flogged the actual team you support by 100 points

I can only imagine how boring the seasons must be for you

I dont hate Adelaide. Youre confusing the fact I think Pyke is a kook for hatred. For all the talk of how great the Crows are and will bounce back everyone seem to be overlooking the fact Pyke took you from minor premiers to 11 spots lower on the ladder. That kind of plummeting isnt solely injuries.

Back