Next Coach Sacked - 2023 edition

Next coached sacked or forced to resign.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Longmuir is in trouble and if the crows miss, so is nicks when you've got a chance for hardwick

Hardwick locked in for the Gold Coast gig

Wouldn't be surprised if a deal has already being reached.

I think Nicks probably just survives, it's not as if The Crows have had horrible beatings, they pushed Collingwood twice to the brink, and lost 3 or 4 more games this year like yesterday due to shocking conversion in front of goal. In that context, I think he would be pretty stiff if The Crows gave him the flick.

Feels like Simmo and the Eagles are in a Mexican stand-off over money.

Simpson wants to be sacked and paid out in full. Eagles want Simpson to come to them and negotiate a pay out.

Longmuir gets to the 2024 bye I think. That takes him to 100 games as coach which seems a fair milestone to make a judgment either way.

Did lol at what Jon Ralph said on On the Couch, "he's got a big house and two Hungry Jacks franchises etc".

Sounds like he's holding West Coast to ransom because he's signed up to a few serious commitments outside football for the next few years. Anyone else would have walked.

Did lol at what Jon Ralph said on On the Couch, "he's got a big house and two Hungry Jacks franchises etc".

Sounds like he's holding West Coast to ransom because he's signed up to a few serious commitments outside football for the next few years. Anyone else would have walked.
It's absolutely 100% about money.

Simmo has some big bank loans to service and is not going to settle. He wants them to sack him amd pay him out in full.

It's a game of chicken over a few million bucks.

Meanwhile the club is putting out the "injuries" excuse to buy time and keep the membership from going feral and going for the pitchforks.

Nisbett really has screwed the pooch.

Simmo is like " if they are paying a million a year to NicNat, Kelly and Gov then I'm definitely getting my pound of flesh from this joint".

Last edited:
Should be Beveridge.

If they don't make finals, 100 per cent kick him to the curb.

Still see Bulldogs doing some damage if they play finals and he actually gets a few things right in terms of their back and forward set ups.

Quality list.

Last edited:

Simpson wants to be sacked and paid out in full. Eagles want Simpson to come to them and negotiate a pay out.
This club practically mints money, some of the highest revenues in the competition, yet they're too cheap to pay out a contract they themselves signed? What is even the point of making money if you won't spend it where it's necessary?

This club practically mints money, some of the highest revenues in the competition, yet they're too cheap to pay out a contract they themselves signed? What is even the point of making money if you won't spend it where it's necessary?
I tend to agree strongly.

It's swings and roundabouts.

U build up a surplus so u can spend it when U need to.

The surplus isn't just for the sake of having a surplus.

Is the club there to win flags and run an elite footy program for the benefit and joy of fans or simply there to make money for the sake of money and a select few who benefit from that?

Longmuir gets to the 2024 bye I think. That takes him to 100 games as coach which seems a fair milestone to make a judgment either way.
The CEO, president all denying it is just comical.
Simpson has every right to get a pay out. He has led the club through the years, he’s beyond loyal.

Funny how west coast happily pay NicNat, McGovern million dollar contract who have done nothing but ride the pine for a few years, yet want to be cheapies with Simpson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they don't make finals, 100 per cent kick him to the curb.

Still see Bulldogs doing some damage if they play finals and he actually gets a few things right in terms of their back and forward set ups.

Quality list.
There are only 3 more teams in the competition that concede more goal run -ons, you can probably guess which teams.

There’s a few players that shouldn’t be on the list, sure, but that goes for most lists. The coaching is ****ed. Time for a change.

West Coast culture has now become all about milking the cash cow that is the club.

Lost it's soul.
You talk like you have "Insider information" but everything you spout on about is just speculation.
You are a media gossiper who believes what is fed you.
You remind me of Homer Simpson who quoted
" If it's on TV then it must be true".
Spend more time focusing on your own crap club.

You talk like you have "Insider information" but everything you spout on about is just speculation.
You are a media gossiper who believes what is fed you.
You remind me of Homer Simpson who quoted
" If it's on TV then it must be true".
Spend more time focusing on your own crap club.
Based on obvious publicly known facts

You probably think the moon landing was a fake because "unless I have first hand experience of something then I don't know it happened".

I don't need to land on the moon to acknowledge it exists

Do you listen to Alex Jones? You probably do. You seem like that kind of "bro".

Based on obvious publicly known facts

You probably think the moon landing was a fake because "unless I have first hand experience of something then I don't know it happened".

I don't need to land on the moon to acknowledge it exists

Do you listen to Alex Jones? You probably do. You seem like that kind of "bro".
Wow, dumb reply which said absolutely Nada..

Ground Zero rebuild coaches aren’t known for their longevity in the job …

The last ground zero rebuild coach we had went on to win 4 flags with the team he built.

Carlton’s sorry history of failed rebuilds and sacked coaches doesn’t broadly apply to more professional organisations.

The last ground zero rebuild coach we had went on to win 4 flags with the team he built.

Carlton’s sorry history of failed rebuilds and sacked coaches doesn’t broadly apply to more professional organisations.
Clarkson was the exception. Most others don’t survive. I feel like the fact that Mitchell isn’t going into games with an attitude that winning doesn’t matter is what makes him different however.

Back