Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 83 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 277 76.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously scraping the barrel darl, stick to your gifs of the girl coughing up her drink

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not fake news!

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Last edited:

We've been told by you all that he is predominantly a half back ( 60% back, 35% mid, 5% forward according to Fadges data ), now he is a midfielder. Make up your minds
That's the percentage he played over the course of 2023.

Very different ratio if you want to start from about round 14 2023 (remembering he missed the last 3.5 home and away games).

And the midfield time will no doubt increase further this year.

Again, when you're reading posts, context is important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still scratching my head to the "loose ball contested possession" . Im too old for this rubbish terminology
Remember at footy training where you'd pair up, the coach would kick the footy to space and you and your mate would fight over it? Loose ball contested possession

Remember at footy training where you'd pair up, the coach would kick the footy to space and you and your mate would fight over it? Loose ball contested possession

I seriously doubt there would be any contact at Pies training when Nikki is involved in these drills.

I'm still scratching my head to the "loose ball contested possession" . Im too old for this rubbish terminology

There are two broad types of contested possession.

1 loose disputed ball in space where zero or very limited body contact is required. It is fair to say Nickthekickins is very good at these.

2 the type of contested possession that involves colliding with opponents where it is possible to get hurt. It is fair to say we don't know if Nikos is any good at these because every time he is presented with this situation he is like, "as luck would have it I was just leaving." Avoids body contact like the plague. :)

Daikhog apologists on this thread have been attempting to use point 1 above to prove that point 2 isn't true. But point 2 is true, and you can't dead set s**t yourself and also be the GOAT.

Last edited:
That I think?????? The whole footy world , barring some jealous, moronic, gutless keyboard losers in this thread, agree that in his first 2 years he has been a stand out.

I think Horne-Francis will also have a stellar career, but is a little behind Nick at this stage. Only dumb flat earther,Trump supporting idiots would argue against that.
Your actual words were that Nick has put in several superb games, and JHF hasn't had any yet. Rose coloured glasses and all....

Back