Scandal Nick Stevens may be jailed - Multiple counts of assaulting a woman

Remove this Banner Ad

Still being a dog I see. Running away with trusting people’s money this time. Bound to meet some foul play sooner or later.
He'll have to move to a Rugby League state now to keep ripping people off. Nobody down here is going to trust him again. Although he's the kind of guy who'd change his name...

Still being a dog I see. Running away with trusting people’s money this time. Bound to meet some foul play sooner or later.

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Was declared in the big house, and shirked it big time. No self respect.

He'll do it to the wrong people, and then he'll never do it again.

I remember reading once he was pretty tight with Mick Gatto. Not sure if they run in the same circles but we’re neighbours at one stage. Might be needing his help soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading once he was pretty tight with Mick Gatto. Not sure if they run in the same circles but we’re neighbours at one stage. Might be needing his help soon.
My sister's mate lived next door to Stevens. Next door to Stevens was Gatto.

I still see Stevens around all the time. Comes into my work.

DISGRACED footballer Nick Stevens filmed himself performing a lewd act over a picture of a woman whilst singing the Carlton teams theme song and then sent the footage to her, a court has heard.

Police say the video forms part of the perjury case against the former Carlton great.

Stevens allegedly lied to a court when he was prosecuted for domestic violence in 2014 and denied knowing a woman called Samantha Nash, a one-time model and current manager of Qantas First Class Spas.

Just class.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...t/news-story/25e426fca2945bdfa7b30b436dcf5c80

He’s clearly deranged. Bizarre thing is that he never really seemed to get himself in trouble while a player but has found nothing but trouble since he finished.

Spouse bashing, lying con artist.

Pretty soft player really. Maybe he needed to exercise power at home.

I met his grandparents after a Gabba game some years back. They were so proud. I feel for them because of what came after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back