News NMFC & Tassie (the mass debate re our future there, the academy, attending advice)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the good people of Launceston make a strong bid to be Tasmania's football capital?

The Hobart interests had better get off their arses.
Well it will be very easy to do that with the massive drawing game they are getting but I'm more interested in traveling to Hobart from the north for the Brisbane game.

Will the good people of Launceston make a strong bid to be Tasmania's football capital?

The Hobart interests had better get off their arses.
That's the crux of the whole debate I guess Snake_Baker, as I've posted in this thread before, Hobartians "statistically" don't attend sporting events, they're more of an arty/hipster elitist MONA crowd :thumbsu:

Launceston "should" be chockers Sunday, no local senior footy that I'm aware of.

Let’s face facts. Tender Touch had more patrons through the doors in one day than this NMFC vs GWS clash on the Map. Time to pull up stumps and a-hole Slowbart for Good. Allow those Tasmanian Deliverance Types to Root Each Other whilst the Mighty NMFC plays home games at its true Home. Melbourne! :stern look

Let’s face facts. Tender Touch had more patrons through the doors in one day than this NMFC vs GWS clash on the Map. Time to pull up stumps and a-hole Slowbart for Good. Allow those Tasmanian Deliverance Types to Root Each Other whilst the Mighty NMFC plays home games at its true Home. Melbourne! :stern look
No surprise considering it was confirmed at the last minute,was at the worst time for AFL fixtures,on a long weekend in Tasmania when a lot of people go away,was against GWS and Melbourne supporters can't attend.

No surprise considering it was confirmed at the last minute,was at the worst time for AFL fixtures,on a long weekend in Tasmania when a lot of people go away,was against GWS and Melbourne supporters can't attend.

It's almost as if you're one of Zondor's alter egos.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion,if you don't like it then you don't need to respond.

Hey, some are entitled to 12 accounts and 12 identical opinions.

Knock yourself out. :thumbsu:

Melbourne supporters will not be allowed in for this weekends AFL games,I'm tipping around 7000 for the North vs Lions game which would be par considering the issues with the fixture.

Melbourne supporters will not be allowed in for this weekends AFL games,I'm tipping around 7000 for the North vs Lions game which would be par considering the issues with the fixture.

Prepping for an "under par" score Zondor?

ASIO should be utilising your skills for psyops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmm 7000? I’m not sure we will considering Dark Mofo events and all, but I hope you’re right!

I’m hearing 16,000 sell out at UTas…

Mmm 7000? I’m not sure we will considering Dark Mofo events and all, but I hope you’re right!

I’m hearing 16,000 sell out at UTas…

Your kidding me arent you, Hawthorn vs the * against our brave heroes vs the bears ........ come on now. Something that Victorian folk dont seem to understand is that there are far far more Dawks and * fans in tassie than north fans.

It's almost as if you're one of Zondor's alter egos.

It's pretty funny that Old Mate Teflon can't see a difference between Zondor and Mr Taswegian. FFS, they are poles apart especially when it comes to Tasmania.

Not quite seeing this one mate. Zondor's views are pretty well telegraphed and Mr Taswegian strikes as cross between Mr Magoo and (Triple J) Sandman.

It appears to me that Mr T is the only thing keeping North anti-Tas sentiment breathing.

Whatever, it's harmless.

When small crowds are allowed back at games in Melbourne......are they still gonna stick with all remaining home games being in tassie?

If that's the case.....that's a HUGE **** you to the melbourne supporters/members.

You're just numbers on a spreadsheet kinda s**t.

Don't trust Amarfio.

When small crowds are allowed back at games in Melbourne......are they still gonna stick with all remaining home games being in tassie?

If that's the case.....that's a HUGE **** you to the melbourne supporters/members.

You're just numbers on a spreadsheet kinda sh*t.

Don't trust Amarfio.

Imo this is being done for one reason.

Fulfilling our contractual obligation to get paid.

Make hay while the sun shines. The club would be worried that a worsening outbreak would prevent games in tassie. Getting them done now means whatever happens latter doesn’t matter.

You're just numbers on a spreadsheet kinda sh*t.

Don't trust Amarfio.
Nope. It seems we will be offered merchandise voucher and/or guest passes for our remaining Melbourne games..
Huge F you to us in Melbourne.
If crowds are capped, what good will be guest passes??

FC & Caro with another snipe about our lack of Hobart attendance. Quote “North need to do more with Tasmania”... Eddie urged Tasmanians to stop the “silent protest”.
I urge Caro to look into a Mirror and scare herself silly. :stern look

Prepping for an "under par" score Zondor?

ASIO should be utilising your skills for psyops.
Absolutely
FC & Caro with another snipe about our lack of Hobart attendance. Quote “North need to do more with Tasmania”... Eddie urged Tasmanians to stop the “silent protest”.
North are doing plenty with Tasmania,that is not the issue at all,look at the circumstances around the game and you will see why the numbers are low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back