Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood for me, because Buckley and Eddie (moslty) refrained from shitting on Hirdy when it was open season on our club.

That and i find it admirable they all backed each other in rather than fold like a deck of cards because the coach made mistakes...
Buckley yeah, but Eddie? He took the 'Sarah' call for one.

I give the Eagles a chance if Kennedy and Darling play well, Pies struggled to stop junk time.

I have family that I love who support collingwood.

SO **** COLLINGWOD
I too have family that I love who support Collingwood and I won't let it cloud my judgement.

So * Collingwood.
One of them also lives in Perth.

k6XYniENTqkmPvy7mf8l1P7vOfS1xvb6QLO-eh3sFmYm4Q-pDTZJgnLh_IGvjGPmRW6828Ojajx1or7LXhIoCNvojMm-AxTgYr2m2RE=w500-h292-nc
Perfect.

I missed today’s Prelim because I assumed it was on a Saturday night. Do I do footy bad?
I nearly did that too. You didn’t miss much fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood do seem to be one of those clubs where a lot of people's dislike of them fades quickly with only a few years of crapola. I mean, it's only been seven years since their last grand final.

Contrast that to Carlton, who still invite universal derision despite now being crap for more or less a generation.

That was one i didn't watch. Actually i didn't watch any of their accident of history assisted 3peat.
2014 was worth watching. Yes it sucked seeing Hawthorn killing a grand final but from a pure execution of the perfect game perspective, it was hard not to be in awe of just how peak it was.

2013 was a crap game, despite the margin suggesting it wasn't, and 2015 was the worst grand final of the past decade - only the 2010 replay was perhaps as crap.

Knew it would end like this after the controversy

Grigg has been insane pretty much carrying Norwood would be to bad in that Essendon Midfield.

Kept us in it, too bad about everyone else haha. Our defense has been awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back