Strategy Non football related ideas for NMFC to make coin

Remove this Banner Ad

Banana stands.

Apparently there is always money in the Banana Stand.

I'm hoping Scotty McMahon will be too busy training his way back to full fitness to carry passengers mate, even if it's for a good cause.
I was thinking Carey riding byron Pickett, but McMahon will do in the interim.

Hey, women drive cars too.

Shirtless NMFC player car wash.

North mods. I could do with the sun and lord knows Toes could.

Tron can sell photos.

Problem solved. The North board now owns the NMFC.

After years of disappointment with get-rich-quick schemes, I know we're gonna get rich with this scheme...and quick!

Simpson_%26_son_revitalizing_tonic.png

For every interstate game, instead of staying in hotels, offer interstate supporters the chance to bid for players to stay on their couch.

Saves/makes money and a gentle nod to the former chief of football
I'd hate to think what a night with spitter would be worth to some women... or men

Leigh Brown vs Scott McMahon

PPV Sumo Wrestling Match

When Scott McMahon wins and the Asian market find out he is still on our list we've opened ourselves up to a billion more supporters.

In two weeks I've landed us the asian and indian markets (training ground naming rights). 2 000 40000 North supporters. Take that Collingwood!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd hate to think what a night with spitter would be worth to some women... or men
it would get a bit awkward. I'd keep Ben10 and van peebles up all night so I can hear more stories. Then we would play super nintendo and drink cola and skittles. If Ben10 is extra nice he might bring pizzas over for dinner.

North mods. I could do with the sun and lord knows Toes could.

Tron can sell photos.

Problem solved. The North board now owns the NMFC.

My car does need a wash.

F*** it. I'd sell my car for that night.

Talking about making money for NMFC I noticed that apart from the Tasmanian sponsorships, we do not seem to have attracted any more corporate sponsors in the past three years. If I can remember correctly we have lost a few e.g. 3AW, The Age , Herald Sun, X Blades. Is the NMFC Board and management finding it difficult to attract more sponsors?

This is not meant as a criticism of the Board or management, just an observation.

Lap dances from the BF crew at Arden St, l am not sure we'll raise much though.
Yeah i was going to say pole dancing at Arden.st on thursday nights.. Male pole dancing for the Ladies aswell of course....

"We could have one of those do's where we all dress up as our favourite decade..."

...Alternatively a baking contest with 'herb' and pumpkin scones included or a simple meat tray.

Church lad. Missionary.

Or get Goldy in, bring your own sheets and scissors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back