Racing October Daily Punt - *Derby Day to finish us off *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The $151 nag Al Passem with the Tassie idiot on it with Newitt just destroyed that race.

Cannot take a trick today and i back a back marker they walk in front , then you put your money on an on pacer and you get dickheads like Newitt just destroy you on a donkey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T
The Coongy was diabolical. Even the Blue Sapphire- Anders wins his previous races by running them off their feet and now they decide to stroll around in 1:11 and change on a Good 3.

Hard to know if they’re riding to instructions or are just complete airheads. The internationals and their riders can’t start soon enough, or my TV won’t survive the Spring.
They didnt stroll around in the Blue Sapphire, they went 10 second 200s from the 1000 to the 400 and then absolutely walked home because they are very ordinary conveyances.

R.8 #14 and #12. La Tigeresa and Jentico. Don't like LT's barrier but you can't ignore its huge run last start. If Jentico gets a soft lead i can see it finishing real close at 30-1. Both E/W value and also a Box exacta.
Can the last race salvage a shitty day??

C'mon you cats!

T

They didnt stroll around in the Blue Sapphire, they went 10 second 200s from the 1000 to the 400 and then absolutely walked home because they are very ordinary conveyances.
I can’t understand how some can say they went for a stroll in the park in the early stages of that race.
Unless the numbers are lying they went as fast as they could! Horses don’t run 200m splits in much faster than 10.19 (which they did from the 1000-800) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back