Racing October Daily Punt: Planting a Cup on top of Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't surprise if Amelias Jewel pulls up stumps and heads home and they freshen her for their Group 1's over there

As such I will be chips in on the Japanese horse Obamburumai for the Golden Eagle

Is there anything worse than having a bet on a race and as they are moving in, it pops up on the screen that Richard Callander has tipped your horse?

I reckon he could have gotten Winx beaten if he wasn't banned at the time.

Last edited:

Nothing better than sifting through the rubble of a hype merchant post flop when everything with the horse comes back as perfectly fine. Lads still digging hard to find them excuses though

Is there anything worse than having a bet on a race and as they are moving in, it pops up on the screen that Richard Callander has tipped your horse?

I reckon he could have gotten Winx beaten if he wasn't banned at the time.

Worth noting Winx was only beaten twice after TVN ceased broadcasting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't listen to RSN much these days since Lester passed away but decided to try listen to a couple of podcasts for the weekend. WTF have they done to their website. It wasn't great to start with but the catch up section is horrific now, especially on the phone.

I don't listen to RSN much these days since Lester passed away but decided to try listen to a couple of podcasts for the weekend. WTF have they done to their website. It wasn't great to start with but the catch up section is horrific now, especially on the phone.
Great call, it’s frightful. Thought it so obviously poor that they’d immediately fix but they haven’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back