**** off Damn-ian Barrett you oxygen thief

Remove this Banner Ad

In his defence a lot of people, including us, probably would have thought the same in 2011. Then Geelong happened, then Neeld happened
Someome needs to make a poster of neeld and garry lyon 'How to destroy a team in 10 days'

Still think we had a scattergun approach last year.

How does he not see that the Tyson/Salem trade was brilliant?
If Tyson had played a few less games prior to this year he would have been eligible for the RS and would have won it clearly. Getting him alone for pick 2 would have been a fantastic bit of trading and getting a potential future star in Salem as well makes it truly brilliant.

If Tyson had played a few less games prior to this year he would have been eligible for the RS and would have won it clearly. Getting him alone for pick 2 would have been a fantastic bit of trading and getting a potential future star in Salem as well makes it truly brilliant.
Pains me that he'd played 3 too many games to be eligible. Like you said he'd have won it in a canter.

I'll just take solace in the belief that those three extra games were vital in his star making.

Did a bunch of you date him and get cheated on?

Jesus he has some stupid opinions but so does everyone , he is one of the few journalists who gets most of his information right

He was the one who went with hogan missing most of the season when guys on here thought he would play round 3

Jesus he has some stupid opinions but so does everyone , he is one of the few journalists who gets most of his information right

He was the one who went with hogan missing most of the season when guys on here thought he would play round 3
What are you? His wife?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nickgrant69 said:

I'm more than happy to concede that he is very reliable for facts, unlike caroline wilson who just out right attacks people without claims. However it is his opinions that annoy me, i know everyone is entitled to their opinion but the guy acts like he's an expert as if he played, coached or been in admin role. more than happy to rely on him for facts, he's great at breaking the news and i respect him in that regard, but when he opens his mouth to state his thoughts not the facts, i'm done listening to him

I'm more than happy to concede that he is very reliable for facts, unlike caroline wilson who just out right attacks people without claims. However it is his opinions that annoy me, i know everyone is entitled to their opinion but the guy acts like he's an expert as if he played, coached or been in admin role. more than happy to rely on him for facts, he's great at breaking the news and i respect him in that regard, but when he opens his mouth to state his thoughts not the facts, i'm done listening to him

That's fine his opinions are horrible I agree
But what about the Garry Lyon , Kevin Bartlett , brad Scott , mark Robinson , Nathan brown and any other person who is paid for there opinion

a whole thread dedicated to him that's still being used in the offseason makes all these people seem like there bitter ex wives

I religiously listen to the MMM rub an I really don't mind him on that format

barrett is a weasel faced $hit kicker. And i doubt he has ever played football before.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back