One last chance for tivendale please

Remove this Banner Ad

I do want us to have success, but unlike most here I actually half rate tivers. He stuffs up sometimes but he is almost certainly unfairly criticised on here. Perphaps we should get rid of him at the end of the year but Id like to see him have a chance to prove everyone wrong after watching how well he can play for coburg, make no mistake he is no mug! We are hardly going down the same failed path, we are playing plenty of youngsters and should continue to do so when they earn it! if any of the play half as good a game as tivendale has been playing in the 2's they are straight up!
He is s**t, he's kicking was always average at best, it just looked good because he kicked it long and flat, but stuffed it up more then he didn't.
Now he gets the ball and it is a miracle if it doesn't come back in his direction the next possession

Not to intrude on your thread but as an impartial observer I intended to pick Richmond last week.
Once I saw Tivendale selected I changed to Adelaide without hesitation. I actually invoked a tipping rule that i have stuck by for 3 years. Pettifer and Tivendale in the same side cannot win

Not to intrude on your thread but as an impartial observer I intended to pick Richmond last week.
Once I saw Tivendale selected I changed to Adelaide without hesitation. I actually invoked a tipping rule that i have stuck by for 3 years. Pettifer and Tivendale in the same side cannot win

you must be swimming in the money...because TW has invoked the same rule..for the last 3 years..;)

I can't believe this thread. Every game that we continue to play these same old players is taking us steps backwards.

Tivendale, Pettifer and Hyde. Average ordinary players, all past the age of 25, and all not going to be a part in a Richmond side that wins games.

The fact of the matter is we can still make the finals this year and im not one who ever advocates tanking and I want to see what tiver has really got whilst he is still on our list, we don't want a repeat of the rodan fiasco do we? he was once treated like tivendale on here! All im saying is give the guy a chance, hes dominated for the burgers so he cant be as bad as he was on the weekend. If he fails he fails, there is nothing to lose by just cutting him some slack for a week or 2!

We have seen all he has to offer.
And unlike Rodan, Tivendale is at the end of his career and isn't coming off a knee reconstruction, he's just a has been.

i'm Sick Of Everyone Bagging Him Out, He Earnt His Spot Back In This Team Fair And Square Through Undeniably Fantastic Footy At The Burgers. He Played A Shocker On The Weekend But Hes Been A Great Servant Of Our Club And He Deserves One Last Chance To Fire. If We Put Him Back And He Gets 40 Possessions And Kicks 5 For Coburg Again We'll Just End Up Bringing Him Back. So Lets Give Him One More And If He Puts Up Another Disgraceful Performance Then I Think Its Time To Put Him Out To Pasture, But Dont Give Up On Him Just Yet!
are You Cereal?

The fact of the matter is we can still make the finals this year and im not one who ever advocates tanking and I want to see what tiver has really got whilst he is still on our list, we don't want a repeat of the rodan fiasco do we? he was once treated like tivendale on here! All im saying is give the guy a chance, hes dominated for the burgers so he cant be as bad as he was on the weekend. If he fails he fails, there is nothing to lose by just cutting him some slack for a week or 2!
Unbelievable. Tivendale's time is up. He has been given enough chances, and it's time to find some players who can play up to the standard required at AFL. He is 29 yrs old and has had a pretty big AFL career, but it's time to move on. Absolutely no point playing him ever again.

Unbelievable. Tivendale's time is up. He has been given enough chances, and it's time to find some players who can play up to the standard required at AFL. He is 29 yrs old and has had a pretty big AFL career, but it's time to move on. Absolutely no point playing him ever again.

Precisely, it's gotten to the stage where there is simply no point in playing Tivendale.
Is he going to help us win our next premiership? No. Lets see what these kids have to offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back