• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

Votes: 35 28.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes was trying to milk the 50 and then he shoves a Suns player in the throat and shoves him down right in front of the umpires, that's always going to get paid against him and frankly was quite s**t by a leader of the side who should know better. Too often lately he gets caught out giving into frustration and it costs us dearly. But sure, lets blame the umpires for being corrupt.
I just want consistancy and the umps weren't that yesterday. Sorry it's just my opinion.

Most disappointing thing about Ryan, apart from (currently) not being physically up to it, is his actual lack of effort, after each bounce if there was a pack formed nearby, witts would go to the ball and compete, Ryan just stood back spectating. Surely the coaches aren't telling him if witts goes in and competes, just stand back and watch?
As far as I can see, he will never make it. Don't worry about the old chestnut that it takes longer for the big blokes to mature. He just doesn't have it, and doesn't seem to want it either. That's the disappointing thing. From the outset reminded me of Chol. No second effort forthcoming. Too happy to watch the ball get walked out of defence by the oppo.

yeah given only to one club in the last 3 years lmao

first sentance reported for trolling
The irony of you 'reporting' posts for trolling.

A lot of objective Tigers fans agreed that the Broad free was correct, because he could have given the ball off to Short, he could have kicked it away from the goals, but instead tried to play the system and got pinged accordingly.

I just want consistancy and the umps weren't that yesterday. Sorry it's just my opinion.

It’s in every game though. You lot make it out to be something that happens to only Richmond

So because they paid a 50 to the Suns that was clearly there and didn't pay one to Grimes who tried to milk one, they were inconsistent. Here I was expecting to see multiple examples of how they were corrupt and the only thing that people can site is the Broad free that was correct and the Grimes 50 that was also correct.

Ahh maybe it's because i watch Richmond games the most... :think:

Maybe watch others and you’ll realise that the umpiring is inconsistent in all games. It’s not them “cheating” us

Plus we would’ve won the free kick count if it wasn’t for stupidity by Dylan and Nathan

The irony of you 'reporting' posts for trolling.

A lot of objective Tigers fans agreed that the Broad free was correct, because he could have given the ball off to Short, he could have kicked it away from the goals, but instead tried to play the system and got pinged accordingly.
well if you cant see a problem then off we go

hopefully the club is on the same page and more of the same for 2024. nothing to see here

We'll bring in Nank, Dusty and Lynch, we have to, they're clearly best available. Probably drops Ryan Dow and Kozi.
Problem is we're still shuffling in 30 year olds. Need a bold call like Prestia and Grimes dropped and Kane and Brown in to balance some youth back in. But do you make 5-6 changes in round 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.....and the yze thread, and the umpiring thread.

In fact a quick search shows you've made 34 posts about umpiring across half a dozen different threads since Friday. 2 ******* days ago.

Get help.
this must be cos the umpiring we recieve isnt an issue 🤔

We'll bring in Nank, Dusty and Lynch, we have to, they're clearly best available. Probably drops Ryan Dow and Kozi.
Problem is we're still shuffling in 30 year olds. Need a bold call like Prestia and Grimes dropped and Kane and Brown in to balance some youth back in. But do you make 5-6 changes in round 2?
I reckon we're a chance if we get umpired fairly like yesterday in the last quarter. those umps are true professionals

Agree their influence was there for all to see. Staging against grimes and that deliberate free kick was plain wrong.
I was also disgusted with the 15 rule first half that did 8m passes and ump paid a mark
Staging against Dylan Grimes?? cereal offendor himself karma bus
1710029050825.png

Last edited:
Didn’t watch the entire whole game but who did we have on Rowell at stoppages?

Absolutely criminal to allow someone to do as they please with 20 clearances let alone half that amount. Allowing someone to take that much of the piss shows we don’t have anyone whose willing to sacrifice their game to nullify the opposition.

From what I saw Vlos was excellent with his intercept marking and really stood up when we needed someone to at half back.

Didn’t watch the entire whole game but who did we have on Rowell at stoppages?

Absolutely criminal to allow someone to do as they please with 20 clearances let alone half that amount. Allowing someone to take that much of the piss shows we don’t have anyone whose willing to sacrifice their game to nullify the opposition.

From what I saw Vlos was excellent with his intercept marking and really stood up when we needed someone to at half back.
It didn't matter he tore us a new one most of the day. :$

1 good qtr, reminiscent of the bad days. Selection and matchups sucked. Hopefully Yze can piece it together.

Just on Dow, I was surprised people were pumping him up preseason as I'd previously written him off as a squib and a spud. I thought 'I'll believe it when I see it', I didn't see shit.

1 good qtr, reminiscent of the bad days. Selection and matchups sucked. Hopefully Yze can piece it together.

Just on Dow, I was surprised people were pumping him up preseason as I'd previously written him off as a squib and a spud. I thought 'I'll believe it when I see it', I didn't see s**t.
He seems like a skillful enough player, he's just way too small body wise for a really tough position.

Back