• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

Votes: 35 28.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't day you had to hide it ya derp. Just don't pollute every thread and 100s of posts about it.

Your sooking accomplishes nothing anyway, so don't pretend you're maming a stand, cos the only people that hear it are a bunch of richmond nuffies (myself included) on an internet forum.

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
The problem is denial......no offense to groupie, we are all pissed off.
THat was the worst half of football I've seen Richmond play and pretty much compares to the games we played when we were the laughing stock of the AFL.

I will say it 1000 times over, we need to clean sweep our mids and hit the draft and go for a big rebuild, only way.

You didn't see one of our players get thrown to the ground after marking in the backline and he got no 50 meters, then down field and a minute later a similar thing happen to them they get 50 meters for it, that sort of thing boils my blood, where is the consistency?
Suns plater gets swung around not 360 but 540.Play on.
That type of inconsistency shits me no end because it's blatantly obvious.

Grimes was trying to milk the 50 and then he shoves a Suns player in the throat and shoves him down right in front of the umpires, that's always going to get paid against him and frankly was quite s**t by a leader of the side who should know better. Too often lately he gets caught out giving into frustration and it costs us dearly. But sure, lets blame the umpires for being corrupt.
Have to say.The acting part of his game is far more glaring now that he's on the decline. Yesterday a perfect example.
Plz Dylan cut that crap out before your looked upon as a cheat than a great of the game.

There was no denying that but when we finally got our s**t together in the 3rd quarter we looked like a half decent team.
Must have been because the umpires favored us, because apparently we're only poor in games because the umpires are against us.

Who were the people pumping up Kositches tyres??
I have no idea what anyone sees in him..

we got him from a bottom 4 team in exchange for a late 3rd round, that says it all..
Complete liability

He was better than Balta until Balta went into the ruck. Too early to be writing him off. Our ball movement was horrendous. Not even Lynch would have got near it

Yes the umpiring is ass but the endless bashing is the laziest and easiest way to fish for a Like on this forum. Umpires were slaughtering us back in 2017 - 2020 too, they're not the problem. How about our shithouse midfield that gets walked all over week after week, letting oppo get first possession at every bounce & stoppage, that needs to be more focused on, yes?. Taranto played like shiiit yesterday, wheres all the posts bashing him? A Players on a big contract with a big reputation and gets 15 touches? thats not the umpires fault.

Got within 4 goals and the run only came to an end when the umps predicably broke us by giving them 2 goals to put it beyond doubt.
A reminder it's the first game of the year and we're missing Dusty, Lynch and Nank. The reigning premiers also lost by 6 goals, are we writing them off?

We have quality options available to bring in, bottom 4 teams generally don't.
At 32 Dusty isnt his old self and hasn't been for 2-3 years. He will add to the team but not a heap.

Lynch coming off a 12 month injury. He's 31 and toss a coin whether he is the gun Lynch or a player who has lost speed, spring, or may get injured again.

Nank - 30yo this year and, he will add a bit. However he is very slow through the middle which will expose us further in this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the umpiring is ass but the endless bashing is the laziest and easiest way to fish for a Like on this forum. Umpires were slaughtering us back in 2017 - 2020 too, they're not the problem. How about our shithouse midfield that gets walked all over week after week, letting oppo get first possession at every bounce & stoppage needs to be more focused on. Taranto played like shiiit yesterday, wheres all the posts bashing him? A Players on a big contract with a big reputation and gets 15 touches? thats not the umpires fault.
Ppl have vented their spleen over his game yesterday, did you forget he won our best and fairest last year and he polled 19 brownlow votes so why make him a scapegoat when he had plenty of mates out there that played just as bad as him?

Yes the umpiring is ass but the endless bashing is the laziest and easiest way to fish for a Like on this forum. Umpires were slaughtering us back in 2017 - 2020 too, they're not the problem. How about our shithouse midfield that gets walked all over week after week, letting oppo get first possession at every bounce & stoppage, that needs to be more focused on, yes?. Taranto played like shiiit yesterday, wheres all the posts bashing him? A Players on a big contract with a big reputation and gets 15 touches? thats not the umpires fault.
Its upto me to bash TT, then I'm the bad guy.

People can take the positive all they like the reality is our mids got destroyed and if we go with the same set up expect the same result
A cooked Prestia and a not up to it Dow are a bigger problem than Taranto and Hopper.
I’m prepared to give Dow another chance. Has had a good preseason and a good end to last season. Back him in, need to persist. Prestia is nearing the end but I’m sure he’ll be better than yesterday’s game. Lynch, nank and dusty strengthens the team no doubt but doesn’t make us quicker.
People just need to lower their expectations this year and look for the small wins during the games.

Ppl have vented their spleen over his game yesterday, did you forget he won our best and fairest last year and he polled 19 brownlow votes so why make him a scapegoat when he had plenty of mates out there that played just as bad as him?
Oh clearly yesterday didn't happen and its still the year 2023? How did Taranto go after the bye last year by the way? I feel yesterday was a continuation of that form.

Oh clearly yesterday didn't happen and its still the year 2023? How did Taranto go after the bye last year by the way? I feel yesterday was a continuation of that form.
Seriously now the Taranto bashers are out in full force! Btw he's had 3 coaches who want him to play their way in 12 months , it's one bad game give him a break ffs.

Lots of melts in here today, it's like my late friend use to always say "it's hard being a tiger supporter!" :$

IMG_0443.jpeg
Need to get Balta in to more ruck contests if we are going to keep trotting out a Taranto, Hopper, Prestia midfield. They are way too similar players and Dow really needs to toughen up if he is going to be given that amount of responsibility

Seriously now the Taranto bashers are out in full force!

Lots of melts in here today, it's like my late friend use to always say "it's hard being a tiger supporter!" :$
Okay you keep patting him on head and we'll keep on losing. 15 touches, half a dozen of the them kicked directly to the oppo. Should be called out.

In the end the margin wasn’t a total disgrace but we were still dominated in all facets of the game to a team that was bottom 4 last year, we will see the response against Carlton and there is still time to turn it around, but if we continue with this form it’s better to rip the band-aid off and rebuild instead of continuing to tread water.

They make the rules ambiguous and contradictory so that they can refer to rule a or b depending on which way the decision is paid .
therefore being able to decide games how they see fit and having a rule to lean upon .
Read the below extract from the 2024 Rules of the game and see that it is black and white under the rules. There is absolutely no ambiguity in the wording. Broad stood there for a moment and could of disposed of the ball and the GC player starts behind the square and runs in. If Broad was tackled it would of been Holding the Ball.

1710033176305.png

We as a club do get screwed on Free kicks and dodgy umpire decisions, but this is not one of them.

Back