No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jeremy Howe overheard him at training lol

How dumb is this guy...starts going on about how one of his team mates didnt get the possessions needed for the multi to come up after the game. Staggering

Have to laugh...Collingwood and the afl in a meeting "negotiating" the penalty.
Gil's office is next to the head of umpires.Its not as if they're going out of their way.

Apparently, Howe told him to self report. Howe didn’t dob him in.

So they are saying....

Given how dumb this kid is, it has a ring of truth about it I have to say. But who knows with the amount of spin the AFL puts on its delivery. Can never take them on face value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, umpires wont know who to feel more sorry for on sunday, two pets are playing each other, umpires are going to very confused as to who out of dogs and pies gets more gifts.
Pies will. Not even close.

So i guess we can put to bed the idea that he self reported.

He “almost” self-reported just like it’s enough to “almost” put him off gambling according to his car crash press conference. What a deadset dropkick. Everything that comes out after the original speculation is far worse in intent and him taking responsibility.

His teammates must be fuming at the impact this has as Howe was forced to report him and the players he bet on had to be interviewed by the AFL integrity unit (probably a clown car of sleazy afl boys club members). What a s**t human being.

All that said, would be very surprised if this same thing isn’t happening at other clubs right now.

What a weak, disgusting sanction by the AFL. Seriously. How’s the integrity unit looking these days?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Geez, umpires wont know who to feel more sorry for on sunday, two pets are playing each other, umpires are going to very confused as to who out of dogs and pies gets more gifts.

The Matty Nicholls cup

What a weak, disgusting sanction by the AFL. Seriously. How’s the integrity unit looking these days?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Too busy focused on throwing fans out of the game for barracking too loudly

Hope the Kardinia Cats defeat the Power.
Benefits us on the ladder.
Power has a far higher percentage than we do.
It would be great if the Doggies defeat the Pies too but unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back