Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good teams from last year are all losing
Brilliant news for us
We either win it or get to claim an asterisk

i reckon we will still win it this year

players will want to stick it to all the celebrating oppos and wankas in the media. we might lose another 1 or 2 on purpose just to make it worse for all the flogs out there when we go undefeated after rd6

i reckon we will still win it this year

players will want to stick it to all the celebrating oppos and wankas in the media. we might lose another 1 or 2 on purpose just to make it worse for all the flogs out there when we go undefeated after rd6
Competition is so easy we are setting ourself challenges. We did the same last year but still pissed it in.
I heard this year we are seeing how few points we can score all season and still win the flag.

The shorter quarters to make a “quicker, more explosive and high scoring game” is proving to be an epic fail. Headquarters need to fix this soon. Too easy to flood to defend a lead for a shorter time - Pies last week went so close with this tactic. No time for patience to wrestle a contest back.

It’s just not great to watch the game at present.

The shorter quarters to make a “quicker, more explosive and high scoring game” is proving to be an epic fail. Headquarters need to fix this soon. Too easy to flood to defend a lead for a shorter time - Pies last week went so close with this tactic. No time for patience to wrestle a contest back.

It’s just not great to watch the game at present.

They won’t change It , they are to ******* stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back