No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour has it Teague will be sacked and Clarkson taking over this will be the end of the blouses Clarkson has proven he can’t develop players and also their list is worse than hawthorns it’s absolute shambles of a list over paid over weight players there is only 2 good players in that team and they are McKay and Walsh that’s all they thinking Clarkson is messiah is far from it see how Pagan and Malthouse worked out 🤣
I wonder if Clarkson will take Bolton with him, would be an interesting return to the BLues for him lol

I've observed that people are making every excuse in the book for Toby Greene.
Eg the 'the Toby Greene tax giveshim extra weeks' to 'he was protecting himself'.
The truth is he has been kicking punching and elbowing people in the head since he started.
It's inbuilt, he's a dirty player .

I've observed that people are making every excuse in the book for Toby Greene.
Eg the 'the Toby Greene tax giveshim extra weeks' to 'he was protecting himself'.
The truth is he has been kicking punching and elbowing people in the head since he started.
It's inbuilt, he's a dirty player .

His off field record not great either. But he’s maturing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, Caro Wilson is hard to stomach nowadays. Hatred for Dimma has reached peak levels
Gone full tabloid ...
Real pathetic journalism from someone who thinks she upholds the principles of a good journalist. Selective journalism to justify her position.

Dimma only responded to Brown's comments after he was questioned on a non-contextual aspect of J Brown's comments. That flog (who's name escapes me because he is an irrelevant mouth piece of City Hall) should've presented the full context of the comments if he wanted a proper response.

I applaud Dimma for sticking up for his players; and it's not a coincidence that those in the media who have played the game have stuck up for Dimma.

Time for this haggis to ride off into the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back