No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs vs Dees ok with everybody else?

dogs in granny šŸ˜‰
That would be ideal for me as then I don't care who wins.

I think it's going to be Melb v Port though. Port looking good.

That would be ideal for me as then I don't care who wins.
I think it's going to be Melb v Port though. Port looking good.
Always look good after a big win...consistency is their problem!

Kane Cornes spoke well then giving tredrea a serve about covid

Even admitted it comes from the fact his kid has chronic issues with heart and lungs
Caroline Wilsons even a bigger flog than Cornes and thats just about impossible.anyway that was a set piece to push the fake agenda
they both gonna cop theyre right wack of the karma stick,spewers of bulls**t the both of em,turned it off after that pathetic attempt of social influencing
FMD,talk about amatuers on the take,my reccommendation is Wilson n Cornehole should stick to what they know

It was 6.

6 straight.

Correct, 6.
One of the greatest days of my life that 19 QF. Even fluked a flight back with the boysā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦BEST
EC04B9DE-2B6F-4F12-BA3B-3991AABC8158.jpeg

Last edited:
Caroline Wilsons even a bigger flog than Cornes and thats just about impossible.anyway that was a set piece to push the fake agenda
they both gonna cop theyre right wack of the karma stick,spewers of bulls**t the both of em,turned it off after that pathetic attempt of social influencing
FMD,talk about amatuers on the take,my reccommendation is Wilson n Cornehole should stick to what they know

I saw that and thought it was very bad. I am not particularly on either side of the debate, but will happily get vaccinated when the time is right. Wilson and Cornes are entitled to their view of course, but using their prominent platform to criticise the other side of the debate for even making an argument is not a decent way to conduct yourself. I thought they could have worded what they said about Tredrea a lot better.

I saw that and thought it was very bad. I am not particularly on either side of the debate, but will happily get vaccinated when the time is right. Wilson and Cornes are entitled to their view of course, but using their prominent platform to criticise the other side of the debate for even making an argument is not a decent way to conduct yourself. I thought they could have worded what they said about Tredrea a lot better.

When will the time be "right"?

What fake agenda ?

Can imagine the comments lol

Letā€™s face it. Itā€™s not about taking a stance from a health perspective, maybe a part of it is, but from the Clubā€™s perspective, itā€™s really about getting crowds back and putting money into the club, which is fine, we get it, as they should and need to. The reality is, with how heavily the AFL have relied on the government to operate, itā€™ll be no jab, no entry in 2022. A portion of members do not want to get vaccinated, and thatā€™s a concern to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfffft, 3 goals in a final v Brisbane at their home ground. Dusty smashed in 5 one final up there. He wouldnā€™t even get out of bed for 3 goals against those sh*t trucks.

I think it was 6:p

The Sookometer.
I get being dissapointed, but I dont understand why he was so absolutely devastated. They didnt lose the grand final. They didnt even lose a prelim. It was a semi.

Did he expect they would 1) easily waltz into a Grand final and he would 2) be selected in the best 22 whilst 3) going win the Norm Smith and win by 100 points?

They havent been that good all year.

fu** this

you might not like it, but it makes sense.

High viewing audience in the Eastern states like last year, but also get to test the "Twilight" grand final at the same time.

this game will probably determine the timeslot moving forward IMO

16 minute quarters and premiership medallions to be presented via Zoom call
ABBA to sing on a digital stage, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back