No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Watson asked which team has the most free kicks and eventually got to the Doggies which Tim pointed out then Lyon said "hard contested teams win the most frees"

Lmao,what about Richmond in our dynasty period where we were the best hard contested team but were last or near last on the free differential.

More lies.

Tim Watson asked which team has the most free kicks and eventually got to the Doggies which Tim pointed out then Lyon said "hard contested teams win the most frees"

Lmao,what about Richmond in our dynasty period where we were the best hard contested team but were last or near last on the free differential.

More lies.

The only thing the dogs do hard is play for free kicks starting with weightman

Selwood gave Cody Weightman private ducking lessons.

Selwood gave Cody Weightman private ducking lessons.
I think it's more the fact that Selwood getting away with it has taught kids that they should learn to do it in the juniors. Because the media laud Selwood as a champion they would never publicly criticise him like they have done with other players for doing the exact same thing.

More lies.
Just another "Richmond Tax" by the campaigners.

Ricky Nixon is selling footies autographed by Sam Fisher.
Limited edition exclusive memorabilia.
Q7L (2).gif

Look, maybe play should be stopping when like 5 club personal run onto the field to attend to players that are down. I don't know, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Amazing, somehow this is even worse than the Prestia one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf has 3 players in their best 22.
arnold schwarzenegger dont bullshit me GIF by Jerology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back