No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

the game is cooked , the only supporters who enjoy this s**t show are scumwood and the brown paper blues
why is it so hard to umpire neutral

oh thats right cos the afl has designed a whole season and tells the umps who to favour so they can be there at the pointy end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely no Richmond supporting umps in the ump fraternity then 😉😂
Richmond supporters would never become umps

they hear their old mans melt from a young age over corrupt umpiring

imagine a Richmond supporting kid saying to his dad "dad im starting umpiring this week"

North Melbourne vs Carlton's free kick count at 3-quarter time is 17-27 Carlton's way.

I just checked the 2022-2024 seasons, and we've had 27 free kicks or more in a full match three times in that period. 27 free kicks against Collingwood and Melbourne in 2023, and 31 against Sydney in 2022. Mind you, Sydney had 30 free kicks themselves, so it was an over-officiated game. I could have missed some games, but tbh it's probably 4 at most if I missed one. Still a very low number.

Another interesting thing I found in the process was that Richmond has only received free kicks above a tally of 20 three times across the 2023 + 2024 seasons, and eight times since the beginning of 2022. We've had zero so far this year.

I used to think that getting over 20 free kicks was a regular occurrence, but it seems that this is true only for our opponents and not us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back