No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Just once I'd like to get officiated like Carlton/Collingwood/Bulldogs
yeah but it'll cost you your soul

handed over in a contract written in your own blood + jack dyers pinky finger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a fair indication. Maybeb its not 50% but there is a substantial cohort in my opinion. When was the last time you sat at a game and talked to members who were fed up?

When was the last time you looked at twitter polls on this exact issue? Or even the statements here in umpiring. Maybe read the wider room, it's pretty evident.

There's alot of stuff being alleged as being made up or tinfoil hat wearing type stuff.

Funnily enough alot of it is coming true.

Maybe people should keep an open mind rather than auto-jumping asking for technical proof on a number. The precise number is not the point.
I wear my tin foil hat with pride

My post was mostly tongue in cheek, sorry.

Nah, I've for a while thought umps do influence games, but mine was more that I think umpires typically give soft frees to teams that are struggling which turns the mommentum of the game.

Starting to believe the ump crusade against us stuff as well. I dunno if its conscious, probably more just an unconscious bias against us.
Nothing unconscious bias the s**t I’ve been peddling for nigh on 9 years is panning out

34 frees to Carlton.

I don't think we have gotten that many frees in our entire history.
34 frees in one game. (one every 141 seconds for the whole game).

Free kicks for the entire season so far:

Richmond (3 games) - 45
Port Adelaide 39
North 38
Essendon and West Coast 37
Fremantle 36
Bulldogs 35
Hawthorn 31
Geelong 23

I go to every game and I’m not going anymore until the club calls it out .
I sajd this another post to go against the afl or say stuff and they make sure you cop it . I mean even Caro said it herself to the AFL hated Richmond after the hub
So the 2020 hub , then Balme having a go at umps at pre season training , then add to that Dan Richardson head of umpires was sacked by the RFC , I 100% believe we are reamed weekly because we are hated
This is my last year of membership I’m done , I was on the OFC games committte and represented PNG at FiFa congresses and not once was match fixing on the aggenda they did other s**t back handers to secure tournaments etc , brown paper bags , but the game was sacrosanct .

This Organisation is more corrupt than FIFA but I could say that about Australia in general who preach whiter than white , at least in PNG it’s yeah I took the money corruption us open not hidden away like this country

Must be unimaginable selection headaches for the Blues/Pies/Dogs match committees every week. So hard picking your best "26" to take the field.

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back