No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

There's literally multiple threads already open to discuss umpiring, afl 'corruption' etc. We really don't need another thread about it - especially when it's just to shill your avatar.
who are u

There's literally multiple threads already open to discuss umpiring, afl 'corruption' etc. We really don't need another thread about it - especially when it's just to shill your avatar.
So a football discussion board and we can’t discuss umpiring , is that you Gill?

Is that legit? If so that means BF got a call or a threatening email from the AFL no other explanation to ban umpire talk on main board game day threads
Chief is a ******* suck.

Is that legit? If so that means BF got a call or a threatening email from the AFL no other explanation to ban umpire talk on main board game day threads
Probably both , get the avatar trending on twitter and face book that will solicit a reaction

This post from a Carlton "supporter" is living proof they are part of a whole generation born after 1995. The word clueless and uneducated on all things AFL come to mind.

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao, Saad tackles zuhar holding the ball, but Saad proceeded to fall on his back still holding the ball.

CFL

I didn’t even realise that falling into someone’s back, in the course of laying a tackle, was still a rule until one was paid against us in the final quarter against Carlton and gifted them a goal

What happened to Brisbane

As much as I want that to be true about the Brisbane Lions
I wouldn’t trust Sam Mclure as far as I could throw him

by almighty I’m praying it’s drugs and hooker gangbangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back