No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

i get the feeling that afl have instructed the umpires to give a lot of charity free kicks that are resulting goals. 50m penalties as well.....keep that scoreboard ticking over

the two main reasons would be to pat themselves on the back and say 'hey look teams are kicking higher scores now' and the other one is every goal equals an advert or they often sneak in 2 on the tv to keep the sponsors happy.

Blues scored 8.1 (49) from free kicks and 50m penalties today. We'd be lucky to get that in 10 games total. Unbef@ckenlievable. I think I might switch to supporting brazillian women's beach volleyball instead of corrupt AFL.
we are lucky if we get 1 goal from a free a month

I've never ever put a post on Bay 13 but I was tempted to put my last post on the North/Carlton gameday thread to see what the reaction would be. But I didn't because all I've ever heard is that there is a lot of pondlife that goes onto Bay 13.
how can I be banned from bay 13 NaturalDisaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably because people were derailing gamethreads with umpire talk. Gets annoying when its every second post, even if the criticisms have basis to them.
says a lot about how much they affect games then

I rekon if we win a free kick count Yze will probably rub one out
no coincedence he hasnt won a game or a free kick count

would be on 2 wins with neutral umpiring and 3-0 and top of the ladder with pies/blooze umpiring

why close my cfl avatar thread mods ? is this forum on the take ?

might leave bigfooty next
There's literally multiple threads already open to discuss umpiring, afl 'corruption' etc. We really don't need another thread about it - especially when it's just to shill your avatar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back