No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I find him (Dwayne) annoying at times. Plus when he commentates.....a player goes up for a mark and he says "Position 1A!!"....I mean it just sounds stupid.

I still reckon the commentators collectively in the 1980s, 1990s and early to mid 2000s were really good.

Names like Peter Landy, Lou Richards, Bob Skilton, Peter McKenna, Jack Edwards, Graham McNaney, Bruce McAvaney, Drew Morphett, Sandy Roberts, Dennis Cometti.

A lot of people will tell me I look at eras/periods of footy with Rose coloured glasses but gee that period/era I mentioned was first class. I might even start a new thread on the main board and call it the 1990s or something. Great time for AFL footy....great time for Australian sport too in general.

Also, I reckon former Tiger Jack Riewoldt...good commentator.

Cheers.
He is the absolute worst. Hyperbole overload.

I find him (Dwayne) annoying at times. Plus when he commentates.....a player goes up for a mark and he says "Position 1A!!"....I mean it just sounds stupid.

I still reckon the commentators collectively in the 1980s, 1990s and early to mid 2000s were really good.

Names like Peter Landy, Lou Richards, Bob Skilton, Peter McKenna, Jack Edwards, Graham McNaney, Bruce McAvaney, Drew Morphett, Sandy Roberts, Dennis Cometti.

A lot of people will tell me I look at eras/periods of footy with Rose coloured glasses but gee that period/era I mentioned was first class. I might even start a new thread on the main board and call it the 1990s or something. Great time for AFL footy....great time for Australian sport too in general.

Also, I reckon former Tiger Jack Riewoldt...good commentator.

Cheers.
All sport now is full of woke shite

Lunch goal in the elimination final '22, only goal given the all clear by goal ump overturned based on no evidence whatsoever to the contrary,in what realm does this ever happen ? :shrug: ..the corruption realm ?

Mardi Gras kick snicks the goal padding on its way thru the sticks and no review takes place despite calls from players that it clearly hit the stuff so umps with CFL assistance decide to ignore their own laws by refusing to consider the possibility & review,in what realm does this happen ? :shrug:... the CFL corruption realm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This yank bullsh1t about premiership rings is a joke. We are so over run with yank trash in everyday life it's a joke. Black Friday sales..... Spring Break... Wtf! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving day so why have a sale tailored around it, and we don't take any breaks in spring. Eddie Mcsixchins should just skulk away and take his useless nepo baby with him. $50k ring??? Wtf. Nothing surer it'll have less than $2k of gold and lousy reject diamonds in it while McGuire cleans up. Marlion Pickett was on less than $50k in 2019 and similar again in 2020 because of covid. I'm sure he would've rathered a cash bonus to feed his kids and pay his rent instead of having 2 trinkets his relatives would hock at cash converters. And talk of the women getting them also... they barely warrant a salary over $100 a game how about pump the extra $2mil into grass roots footy instead of lining Mcsixchins wallet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back