No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

The ball up rule all over the place.
I saw the umpire let a crowd of players over the ball fight for an eternity before getting the ball out and no ball up call and last week a Freo player just laid on the ball,got tackled by a Tiger but the umpire ,instead of waiting to call it htb,quickly halted play to conveniently ball it up and negate the htb call.

Geelong's 3.3.21 score at quarter time was the worst first quarter score for them at their home patch since 1983.
That tells you how much that home ground benefits them,easily the biggest home ground advantage in the comp.

Geelong’s wins against teams ranked 6th / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 16 / 18.

Lucky they were gifted the draw from heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
wheres our cushy draw ?

scats 29k HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

I read a post from a scats supporter that was mocking our crowds this year

these campaigners are first for weeks and pull 29k at their new 42k stadium on a friday night 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻
Need to bulldoze the ground. Shocking place

scats 29k HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

I read a post from a scats supporter that was mocking our crowds this year

these campaigners are first for weeks and pull 29k at their new 42k stadium on a friday night 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻
Yeah, I thought our crowd looked quite good last week against an interstate team and I was right, almost 33,000 there despite us being 17th. Would have easily got 60,000 if we were top 4. Cats are minnows. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott is a full blown narcissist.

Actually play these dysfunctional abnormal ferals on their cow paddock in a few weeks.

Should start a campaign to play them at Punt Rd after new grandstand is complete.

Yeah, I thought our crowd looked quite good last week against an interstate team and I was right, almost 33,000 there despite us being 17th. Would have easily got 60,000 if we were top 4. Cats are minnows. Lol
and pies got 32k against freo in their flag year 🤣🤣🤣

Geelong's 3.3.21 score at quarter time was the worst first quarter score for them at their home patch since 1983.
That tells you how much that home ground benefits them,easily the biggest home ground advantage in the comp.
Are you sure?

Reading what he has to say it's actually not that far off the mark. Interpretations can change from 1 umpire to the next and that's within a game itself, where the umpire at one end may pay a free kick in a certain situation, yet the same thing happens at the other end and it's play on. The rules are now written in a way that it's based on an umpires interpretation rather than a clear cut decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back