Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Domie, it seems to me that those in charge of umpiring want a supposedly " objective" method to assess free kicks on a tick box kind of arrangement...

And the other aspect that I didnt mention in my first post, is that there cant be too many free kicks. So this has resulted in the jumper tugs being paid, but whole classes of free kicks like push in the back are ignored. THis is even worse now that the "deliberate" free kick has been called more. Ridiculously, it shouldn't be a free kick now. It should be based on last one to kick the ball if the sport wants to use it. The adjudications on whether a player has meant or not meant to get the ball out are just a toss of a coin.

I dont worry too much about umpiring but i'm sure you almost as frustrated as you were the days of barlett and baldock...
Oh, those two were infuriating- throwing the ball out in front of themselves then throwing their arms back the moment they were touched. Sadly, it worked 90% of the time.

there's no way on god's green earth that he's controlling that ball in the frame the video review has freezed the footage ..you can't even see the ball clearly in his hands & controlled at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up and about after beating north, rich, and freo in adel. I can’t
everythings coming up milhouse GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back