Pavlich and Sandilands

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnthe

Premiership Player
May 31, 2006
Osaka
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Huge influence on today's game. Probably the difference. Our talls were far less effective and have to be a bit better.

Sandilands did **** all!

If Sandilands did **** all Goldenstain didn't play.He gave freo 1st use many a time, even held a few marks.Actually he probably took more marks than Petrie, Hansen,Tarrant and Goldenstain combined.

Now as for Peter Pavlich or whateva the **** is his name, he brought his own ball FFS! Can't stand the man built like Tarzan plays like Jane. I saw about 12 times where he just strolled off with the ball and I couldn't help but imagine Greenwood flashing across the screen and smashing that fruity Pavlova into a million pieces.Oh we miss Grrenhead

Huge influence on today's game. Definitely the difference (as well as our woeful skills and decision making). Our talls were far less effective and have to be a bit better.

EFA Carnthe :thumbsu:

Goldi just coultnt hold marks today.
Dont know why. Atleast H can grab em.
Sending Richardson to Pavlich after he won the game was so s**t by BON.
How about doing something with Liam Anthony by either making him a goal kicking midfielder or grow a pair of bloody balls BON and tell Anthony if he doesnt man up on Pavlich he can spend 3 weeks down at Weribee. FFS the breakdown of the basics with us at the moment is so gut wrenching.

Pavlich is an out and out superstar. Literally capable of dominating any position on the field.

Although he tore us a new one, his third quarter was a pleasure to watch.

When he began to get on top in the third I would not have minded seeing spud and hunter rotate on him through the middle in 5-7 min bursts.

It may not have won us the game but it would have done something to curb the influence of Pav in the third.

I get the no more honourable losses, that’s not really what I am talking about I kinda want to see a bit more strategy when the game calls for it.

Aaron didn't get credited with half of the ruck contests he won because there was no hitout , he just walked off with the footy

Looking forward to Greeenwood's return as a lock down player. Really needed someone to tag Pav out of the game yesterday. Our other mids are too interested in taking clearances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that wasn't even paid a free kick even though it was out in the open and as plain as the nose on Rawlings' face.

If queried about it Geisch would somhow justify the umpires actions in not paying the free.

Seriously, Sandilands was dominant, we were always going to struggle in the clearances. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Healy : we should have accepted he's going to win most hitouts, and set up (in the center square especially) to prevent them making full use of that advantage.

As for Pav, he dominated, especially in the 3rd 1/4, and was effectively unopposed.

Was it poor coaching to let him run free? Or laziness from the midfielders, at least one of whom should have said, 'Gee, I'd better tighten up on this bloke'?

If Sandilands did **** all Goldenstain didn't play.He gave freo 1st use many a time, even held a few marks.Actually he probably took more marks than Petrie, Hansen,Tarrant and Goldenstain combined.

Now as for Peter Pavlich or whateva the **** is his name, he brought his own ball FFS! Can't stand the man built like Tarzan plays like Jane. I saw about 12 times where he just strolled off with the ball and I couldn't help but imagine Greenwood flashing across the screen and smashing that fruity Pavlova into a million pieces.Oh we miss Grrenhead

Interesting comment considering he won a massive 12 clearances yesterday and of his 34 possessions the majority would have been contested.

Interesting comment considering he won a massive 12 clearances yesterday and of his 34 possessions the majority would have been contested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate he slaughtered us I agree, just added to my angst.I don't like Pav I reckon as long as he's playing for you you'll never be much chop. But geez he's soft as a pensioners ****.In my oh so ****en humble opinion.

And yep he probably be the best player on our list,not saying much for us is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back