Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not so concerned by Wentz today. The O-line is in pieces, we have no receivers.

I'm probably more upset about the play calling. Aside from Ertz, Sanders is the best thing on our offence, and Ajayi was frequently busting off decent first-down yards. And we wouldn't give the ball to either of the running backs anywhere near enough.

Sure, tough to do with no faith in the O-line - but we've got one of the league's best blocking TEs in Goeddert, who can also run routes like a mother *er which means they can't just stack the box (especially when they're set on doubling Ertz)... what's happening with the offensive play calling?

Last edited:

I'm not so concerned by Wentz today. The O-line is in pieces, we have no receivers.

I'm probably more upset about the play calling. Aside from Ertz, Sanders is the best thing on our offence, and Ajayi was frequently busting off decent first-down yards. And we wouldn't give the ball to either of the running backs anywhere near enough.

Sure, tough to do with no faith in the O-line - but we've got one of the league's best blocking TEs in Goeddert, who can also run routes like a mother f***er which means they can't just stack the box (especially when they're set on doubling Ertz)... what's happening with the offensive play calling?

I am concerned.

The o-line, and the receivers don't really excuse him missing throws so consistently. The fourth down throw to Arcega-Whiteside was well off, and at a critical point.

I saw that earlier, and it changed my mind on the fourth down play I'd been previously critical of. Unbelievable play by Arcega-Whiteside.

Our coaching must take responsibility ultimately. Both Groh and our receivers coach must be held accountable.

Coaching and recruiting. Are they any good or is coaching that bad?
both bad lately. Have a listen to the Eagle Eye podcast from yesterday, they discussed both of these topics. And generally speaking I thinks it's a really great podcast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolphins may be tanking trash but Ertz out is a worry, a big worry or small worry I'm still undecided, the Bills have given the Birds a big opportunity steal this division running away, deserved or not, please don't * it up.

This was the first week since the SB that we didn't have someone listed as 'OUT' midweek apparently.

Ertz said he's going to play. Howard is out now however

Yeah the odds of him playing again are getting slimmer and slimmer. Or he will come back and get it injured again. Seems just like Desean.

Once again we get beaten by speed and athleticism while we trot out slow labouring chain movers.

Sanders is probably the only proper athlete we have on the offensive side of the ball. I reckon Lane Johnson is probably faster than Alshon at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back