Competitions PIEMAN 2014 Round 3 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you want to change your Banker for Round 3.

I will post the full list of entries/bankers shortly in case you have lost track of your team.

Remember you don't need to post your banker if you are happy to have the same one as last round. It'll automatically be the same player.

I'll switch back to Macrae as my banker, thanks dogwatch.

Smart move. He's been Pieman player of the week two weeks in a row.
Smarter move would've been not changing from him in the first place!

As promised, here are all the entries with your current banker (including NathanMJ's switch to Macrae). The yellow highlight for fpcookie signifies he got the default banker (and it will carry through to this week unless otherwise requested).

If Gia's gonna continue to be sub I'll have Griff as banker.
(Now Gia won't be sub)
I'll take that as
Make Griff my banker
(I don't do conditionals).

You can always change after the sub is announced (but must be before advertised start time).

I'll take that as
(I don't do conditionals).

You can always change after the sub is announced (but must be before advertised start time).
Didn't expect you to. Just expressing my reasoning for the change, but can see the ambiguity.
I generally don't use my phone to get on bigfooty and I'll probably be on my way to the game when the sub is finalised anyway.
But yeah make Griff my banker.

Just a reminder, now that teams are published, if you want to change your banker do so here before the start of the WB v Richmond game.

No need to post if you are happy to stay with the player you had as banker last week.

My banker still says Stringer in the table, even though it's Macrae, but i'm going to swap to Stringer anyway, so just keep it as is :p
Yeah, different table. Both tables are point-in-time copies from the Pieman database on my PC, so this one doesn't reflect your Macrae choice. Anyway I'll switch you back to Stringer as requested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O frabjous day! We've slain the striped Jabberwock!
Not only that, but we kicked 15 goals so there was a bit of action - in fact there was a lot of action - on the Pieman front.

PIEMAN PLAYER OF THE WEEK
The Joker in the pack is Lin Jong with his rookie handicap of 25. His 2 goals meant he was easily PPOTW with 50 points. A distant second was Jones (15) and then Macrae (8).

THE KELVIN
Two players have Jong in their Pieman team and both had him as banker. They both topped the 100 points for the first time ever in one game. In the end it was threenewpadlocks (106) just edging out Metal (105) and then daylight third. GoDoggies and Palace03 both had 42 points.

THE PIEMAN
It's therefore no surprise that threenewpadlocks (131) and Metal (117) have rocketed into first and second place. 3nps moved up from 39th to 1st while Metal, who only had 12 points in the first two rounds, moved up 49 places to 2nd. They have pushed our early leader Nath09 (90) back to third, ahead of GoDoggies (84) and fpcookie (80).

Here's the full table:

Formal protest!

48158168.jpg

Too late now, though if he stays in the team all year it'll be a two horse race for the Pieman
We have the trade-in times, though no doubt he'll have a much lower handicap.

Formal protest!

48158168.jpg
Protest dismissed. We all had the chance to pick him.
Too late now, though if he stays in the team all year it'll be a two horse race for the Pieman
Yep, at this stage you'd have to say this one got under the handicappers guard but fair play to 3npadlocks and Metal who picked him when he hadn't played a game all last year and was still a rookie when the season started with no LTI on the horizon. They could have got nothing from him.

Anyway it's a long season. I'm hoping Bonts will come in soon and kick 3 goals every week.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back