Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Pendles is picking up HBFASUMSCF. It’s a fever going around atm. It’s short for Half-Back Flank And Stuff Up My SuperCoach Fever.

Jack Crisp is going back to HB.

Scott will play midfield

Ive never had the Greene machine so hes ripe for the picking this year, i dont buy into the whole punchable face thing, i reckon hes just your average good Aussie bloke earning a crust kicking a ball around :D

Yeah, he is all that...... and with a punchable head to match. :p

IIRC Ave 102 in a bottom side ......surely he'll have less pressure & more opportunities at the Crows ?
Is 102 a super premo though? Acceptable as M8.

Surely Crouch bros/Laird etc take most of the points?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys
Lol - 3 replies and one for each of the
3 defenders; back to square one :-(
atm 1. Hanley mid minutes 2. McDonald time to shine 3. Shaw so cheap

Mids
I like beams, but i don't really trust his body
Gibbs, you think he'll have to play out of his skin now - after the trouble with a 2 year trade period
Treloar - burnt me last year, but I'm tempted again :'(

Thanks guys
Lol - 3 replies and one for each of the
3 defenders; back to square one :-(
atm 1. Hanley mid minutes 2. McDonald time to shine 3. Shaw so cheap

Mids
I like beams, but i don't really trust his body
Gibbs, you think he'll have to play out of his skin now - after the trouble with a 2 year trade period
Treloar - burnt me last year, but I'm tempted again :'(
Tie breaker.
Beams & McDonald.

IIRC Ave 102 in a bottom side ......surely he'll have less pressure & more opportunities at the Crows ?

The opposite I reckon. 102 average in a rebuilding side full of opportunities? Surely he could have got his hands on more points than that? This includes his huge 208 score from last year as well.

If anything, the amount of gun SC players at the Crows will limit his ability to average more, and most likely force that 102 backwards.

I think he's an awesome pick up for the Crows, but find he'd be a huge risk in SC.

Hardly a best 22 player imho
I feel like it clicked for Dunstan at the end of last year and there's some significant upside there, but Saint's depth does worry me if he starts to slack off.

Option 2 also has a bit of risk due to Hanley's bye when I've already got Barlow up front. I appreciate the thoughts gents.

Nat Fyfe priced ($597,900)

OR

Dayne Zorko ($608,900)

Zorko is proven to be a worthy, reliable scorer, Fyfe's best is one of the best in SC.
Fyfe, Zorko seems like he'll be the number one tag target at Brisbane - I feel like he's already priced at his maximum (is an under-rated gun though).

The opposite I reckon. 102 average in a rebuilding side full of opportunities? Surely he could have got his hands on more points than that? This includes his huge 208 score from last year as well.

If anything, the amount of gun SC players at the Crows will limit his ability to average more, and most likely force that 102 backwards.

I think he's an awesome pick up for the Crows, but find he'd be a huge risk in SC.
Cheers for your thoughts .....there's no emotion in picking my SC side ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back