Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a simple answer but I am flip flopping on my trades this week.

Rocky & Yeo with Sicily forward Vs. Wines & Gunston with Sicily back.
Any trade that involves my man Yeo, he's in very impressive form and a shoe in for top 3 defender.
Wines also looking like he's breaking out, can you get both?

Any trade that involves my man Yeo, he's in very impressive form and a shoe in for top 3 defender.
Wines also looking like he's breaking out, can you get both?
Nope.

Going with Yeo is definitely the safer pick, there wouldn't be many in the top 1000 without him.

Head says Yeo & Rocky - gut says Wines & Gunston. I'm just going to get drunk Thursday afternoon (taking Friday off) and roll with it.

Ok I have a new one.

Which combo is the best out of the 2?

Nank, McDonald, Neale/J.Kelly

Or

Grundy, Rocky, Fritsch

Option A pretty obvious right? :drunk:

I'd like all 3 of Grundy, McDonald and Neale/Kelly but think I am going to have to sacrifice one for now.
I'd be looking hard at Grundys draw, I reckon that's the key to the decision.
Collingwood leave Victoria only 3 times in their last 10 games, 6 at the G...hmmm...

Ok I have a new one.

Which combo is the best out of the 2?

Nank, McDonald, Neale/J.Kelly

Or

Grundy, Rocky, Fritsch

Option A pretty obvious right? :drunk:

I'd like all 3 of Grundy, McDonald and Neale/Kelly but think I am going to have to sacrifice one for now.
Don't like Nank and I think he will tire as season goes on. Have you considered Ryder? I swapped Nank to him last week when he was cheaper than Nank. Still only 494k. I think he and The Hoff complement each other. Of course it's an extra trade but a superior team IMO.

Grundy has been huge but sometimes it is hard to maintain the level. Only takes a knock and his scores drop dramatically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 3 player combo is the best.

OUT: Doedee + Henry + Coff
IN:
- Wines, Chad, Ahern
- Wines, Rockliff, Ahern
- Gray, Chad, Ahern
- Gray, Rockliff, Ahern

OUT: Nankervis + Doedee + Henry/Coff
IN:
- Grundy, Chad, Ahern
- Grundy, Rockliff, Ahern
- Nic Nat, Oliver, Ahern

Thoughts?

Don't like Nank and I think he will tire as season goes on. Have you considered Ryder? I swapped Nank to him last week when he was cheaper than Nank. Still only 494k. I think he and The Hoff complement each other. Of course it's an extra trade but a superior team IMO.

Grundy has been huge but sometimes it is hard to maintain the level. Only takes a knock and his scores drop dramatically.

Might hold onto Nank till closer to finals time.

For me I think McDonald and J.Kelly/Neale is more of a priority for me now as those 2 finish off my forwards and mids.

Might hold onto Nank till closer to finals time.

For me I think McDonald and J.Kelly/Neale is more of a priority for me now as those 2 finish off my forwards and mids.
FFS .......this board has just spent an hour telling me i can't have them :'(:'(

You are not helping my frame of mind

tenor.gif

FFS .......this board has just spent an hour telling me i can't have them :'(:'(

You are not helping my frame of mind

tenor.gif

Sorry man but when JM is on the up he has to bring in the cream of the crop and put the afterburners on Top Gun style.

giphy.gif

Sidebottom v Wines v Bont
Bont. Dont think Wines has the tank yet to keep up his recent scoring (check his TOG).

Bont vs JKelly?
Both I think can av 115+...
For Bont maybe the Macrae injury and Mclean hurt means he drops his fwd rotations.
For Kelly there is no role question but we have to hope he is over the groin.
Both similar ownership but JKelly currently 8 times more traded in for the round, so leaning towards Bont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back