Autopsy Players at your club with receding hairlines and more than average amounts of body hair

Remove this Banner Ad

82047.M_Faletic.png
Has made a nice transition from football to playing the character "Reek" in Game of Throne's.

Can't think of many. The problem these days is nobody seems to own their baldness. Nigel Smart had it right. These days it's all the modern version of the combover (grow it longish and scruffy and kind of push it forward, like Griffiths), or they get those horrid hair hats like Hale and Guerra had.

Own it you pansies. A man in good shape with a solid chrome dome is an attractive sight, no homo.

I agree with owning it but no need to go the chrome dome look, shaved heads are horrible IMO, just do what Shannon Hurn does and go with the flow :thumbsu:

I find the condescending homophobic undertones of this post offensive and the humour outdated by a few decades at a minimum. Your lack of understanding on modern social issues is disturbing and I pity you. It's like your great uncle cracking a racist joke at the Christmas lunch next Thursday and laughing to himself, proceeded by an awkward silence of a few seconds before your great Auntie chimes in with "shut up, Harold, you're making a fool of yourself." As you know that great Uncle Harold is a wife beater, you worry that great Aunt Mary might "walk in to a door" and wind up with a black eye that night. You don't want to cause any trouble or any splits within the already fragile familial fraternity, so you pretend it didn't happen. You let it go. You ignore it. Just like you ignore all logical and reasonable thought that would go into making such a statement as you did above.

You're a ******* idiot, basically.

Underrated post is underrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back