Review Please remind me why we traded Dougal Howard?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle & Ryder made him look better at times this season, just like Jonas & Ryder did in the past.
He’s out of his depth without them.

As I said through the week, he is an average to below average defender, anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. He is no worst or better than McKenzie

The Dulmial Gun has him covered in pretty much every facet of the game.

Will never be the number 1 defender...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Drafted as a CHF with Logan Austin as CHB and who knows Frampton might've been seen as a Hoff MK 2.

We move on from the could'a beens and look forward to the might be's. Dooogs had a bad night and because he's not on our list anymore I really don't care...... spilt milk.

He had a stinker last night but if you put a line through a defender every time they have a stinker you'd have nothing but a list full of midfielders & forwards.. Clurey has awful games here & there every year for instance, just saying.

Re- title of this thread.

Your Honour, I hereby tender Exhibit 'A' :

Last night's game.

The prosecution rests!

PS: I honestly liked the guy when he was here, but was as flaky as a Danish puff pastry.
Barely played more than a couple of good games even at SANFL level eg. GF versus Sturt when a 5foot 3inch midget gave him some lip after he botched an uncontested ball over the boundary line, and he cowered away and didn't give a yelp all match.

We haven't lost diddly squat by trading him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back